• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Dad Joke Thread

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Nothing is more important and impactful in life than a really solid Dad joke. Let them rain people.

Our kids are counting on us.

A Mexican magician says he can disappear on the count of three.

Uno...Dos...POOF, he disappeard.

Without a tres

That’s the spirit

My wife told me to take the spider out instead of killing it.

We went out, had a few drinks, nice guy. He's a web designer.

Reactions: Om
I wonder what my parents did to fight boredom before the internet. I asked my 18 brothers and sister and they don't know either.

I was wondering why a frisbee appears larger the closer it gets. Then it hit me.

I'm reading a Stephen King book in braille. Something terrible is about to happen, I can feel it.

How to catch a polar bear with a can of peas ?
Cut a hole in the ice.
Open can of peas and sprinkle them around the hole.
Go hide where you can still see and wait.
When the bear comes to take a pea, kick him in the ice hole.

A Mexican woman had twin babies; Amal and Juan. Whenever she was asked to see pictures she would only show them pictures of Juan. When she was asked why she only had pictures of one of her kids, she replied "If you've seen Juan pic, you've seen Amal"

Cashier: Would you like your milk in a bag?
Dad: No thanks, you can leave it in the carton.

My kids: Dad, make me a sandwich.
Me: Poof, you're a sandwich.

I'm almost ashamed to admit I've actually used this one. As well as pointing at a cemetery when we drive by and saying people are dying to get in there. Oh yeah, I am the stereotypical dad joke dad lol.

How can you tell a toad from a horny toad? A toad says ribbit ribbit. A horny toad says rub it, rub it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.