• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Bombshell

Team 980 morning show guys this morning half-jokingly suggesting that this is Roger leaking out this info to try and cover the stink of his aiding and abetting Dan Snyder news getting out in the Post article two days ago.

Would not surprise.

I haven't lived there in forever so it could be different

But, when I was a kid RFK was not a spot you really wanted to hang out around. Very bad neighborhood and not that clean either.

Yup. Place was a total dump. But goddamn it was fun to see us kick ass there.

Oh ya! Once inside it was a blast. I can just remember the stress of getting off the metro and having to keep my eyes down to not see anything I wasn't supposed to.

Reactions: Om
That’s how I remember the area as well. Maybe it’s not as run down now, I’m not sure?

When your stadium is directly across the street from the city jail, it’s probably not a really desirable neighborhood. 🤣

When your stadium is directly across the street from the city jail, it’s probably not a really desirable neighborhood. 🤣
Wouldn’t that make it easier to drop off the owner at his future home?

Snyder better sell soon because someone’s gonna pull a Tonya Harding on his ass if this goes on much longer.

Navy yard area wasn’t good before nats park, and an adjacent neighborhood isn’t exactly one you wanna stumble down after a MNF game if you know what I mean, but the immediate area has developed a ton since the stadium opened. I imagine on some level the surrounding area around RFK would get a similar face lift as part of the construction of the stadium

Last edited:
Probably right ST and a good point.

This doesn’t read like he’s gonna change his mind… now the team is getting mad that people are reporting the sale isn’t moving quickly…. I swear they will argue just to argue

Agreed. Two thoughts - the 'stall' story (especially the stuff about refusing to hear bids from Bezos) makes Snyder look stupid and petty. Secondly, there've been a lot of fans on social media talking about walking away if the sale doesn't happen. I suspect Snyder had them issue the statement for the first reason.

The NFL mafia is taking their vow of omerta very seriously.

Not one leak as of yet.

Cue the theme from The Godfather.

CC0C4BC4-73CF-4E45-9A30-94DDCE17C731.jpeg

Reactions: Om
After reading Snyder’s wiki bio…everyone should have seen this coming. Yeesh. 😬

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.