• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Bombshell

According to 106.7 Harris has picked up a partner. Forgetting the name, but his company works with distressed businesses and I think they said his co had a net worth of 120 B. The partner’s personal wealth was estimated to be at around 6B.

Mitchell Rales I believe was the name.

Pretty interesting development which I'm thinking means one of two things. Either Harris with all of his other sports assets is having trouble coming up with the necessary cash to make a legit offer, or maybe Jeff Bezos is not 'out' afterall and to have any chance of competing for the winning bid Harris felt he needed a partner.

If I were a betting man I'd go with a little of Column A and a little of Column B.

I have always felt that any of the known interested parties other than Bezos were going to need additional partners. So I take this as a sign that Harris is now in the lead at the moment.

FB_IMG_1678475205845.jpg

With the Josh Harris/Mitchell Rales group looking like the leader down the stretch, I thought it was interesting to see how much the cost of sports franchises have grown in the past 10 years or so.

BB7E77A1-0BA1-42B5-83D3-5D950A78807E.jpeg

Interesting that in the same day we hear that Bezos IS going to be allowed to make a bid, we hear leaked info that the owners don't have the necessary votes to remove Snyder at present. Hmmm... could those two revelations be linked.

Sounds like a deal to me. Consider changing your mind about selling to Jeff Bezos and we won't have the votes. Lock him out and we'll do another handcount.

Interesting that in the same day we hear that Bezos IS going to be allowed to make a bid, we hear leaked info that the owners don't have the necessary votes to remove Snyder at present. Hmmm... could those two revelations be linked.

Sounds like a deal to me. Consider changing your mind about selling to Jeff Bezos and we won't have the votes. Lock him out and we'll do another handcount.

It's possible.

The other factor here is (unless i missed something) that we didnt hear Bezos would be allowed to bid, just that he entered into a confidentiality agreement. I wouldn't assume that is specific to the Commanders just yet. He could be posturing to make the move on the Seahawks.

Paul Allen's sister has said that the Trust is a long way from selling the Seahawks though. Like years at this point.

Paul Allen's sister has said that the Trust is a long way from selling the Seahawks though. Like years at this point.

i've heard a couple different people who are 'connected' say it could be as early as the end of this year, so who the heck knows lol.

Our anniversary is March 26th. Let’s make an already special day even more special. 🤞

The next contest should be for what date Tanya files for divorce. Winner gets their cell phone service transferred without notice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.