• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins owner Snyder unhappy with McNabb fiasco

Not always fabricated, but definitely presented as something that SHOULD matter to us, when it mostly does not. It is 24/7 overkill. We needed none of it to win 3 Super Bowls. We don't need it now. But we're all crackheads for it, so we THINK we do.

Exactly!

Can you do ninja text here?

No, I'm saying what's inside a players head, pertaining to football, or anything else, is unimportant to our lives. I'm more concerned with what's in the heads of my family and friends.

Yes, because it make zero difference in my life, and, IMO, if it matters much to any fan, then they may be missing something, in life.

Not always fabricated, but definitely presented as something that SHOULD matter to us, when it mostly does not. It is 24/7 overkill. We needed none of it to win 3 Super Bowls. We don't need it now. But we're all crackheads for it, so we THINK we do.

well....I always looked at it as part of the fun - not as life and death. we live in the info age man!

what's amusing is that Snyder has made SO many moves based upon his pleasure or displeasure in 10 years with the Redskins that he is more or less left hostage to what Shanahan and Allen want to do, at least for the next year or two.

The fallout from Snyder making any public statements that don't support his GM or HC or a move to oust Shanahan before the 2011 season will result in this franchise having to recycle someone of the Dave Campo or Dick Jauron ilk to coach this team.

His only credibility is in supporting the guys he hired in 2010 and pray that they know what they are doing :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.