• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Couldn't happen to a nicer dude. LOL

This guy cracks me up. ESPN’s NYG reporter. Unlike John Keim, he comes across as a fan not an unbiased reporter.

Bold prediction: Giants running back Saquon Barkley will rush for 140-plus yards to keep the game close. The shorthanded Giants will have no choice but to rely on Barkley even more than usual. It could work against a Dallas defense whose weakness is stopping the run. The Cowboys are ranked 26th in rushing defense (136.1 yards against per game), and Barkley already has two games with 30 or more carries and 140-plus yards. Make it three. -- Jordan Raanan

11 carries for 39 yards. Just a bit outside. 🤣

This would be a big deal in the NFL coaching world

Roman has been a sneaky 'hot' name in HC circles if i'm not mistaken... i wonder if he's had enough of being over-looked?

A lot of people attribute Baltimore's offensive success directly to Roman because it appears to be what has been a hell of a platform for Lamar Jackson. The Ravens offense would be truly dynamic in college...

Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs have not lost a game in either November or December since 11/10/2019.

All that hype about how great SF is and they have the same record as us.

The mediots prove themselves every time.

Not a great idea for a ‘funny ad’…

Arrived 2 days before the game
Didn't know the playbook
Drove 98 yards in less than 2 minutes to win

That's the Baker I saw coming out of Oklahoma to the Browns. He was supposed to be that guy here.

I'm hoping he find a team he lands with where he gets another chance, but the NFL is so finicky this might be his last audition to get that chance.

It's funny. Even though Irsay proved largely to be right about Wentz, it still makes me happy to see his team doing so lousy this year.

Wow. Hadn’t seen this.

Woah, not a great look for a guy who's future in the NFL isn't exactly concrete.

Really not a good look for ProFootballTalk as it was reported hours earlier that Mariota was attending the birth of his child.

His child was born last week before the game so there may be more to this than just that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.