• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
So the Bills didn't suck in the opener.

And the Rams starters looked like they hadn't played a single down in preseason.

Oh wait, they hadn't.

Josh Allen is amazing. I almost picked the Bills to win it all in the Crystal Ball thread. They look legit and the Rams looked bad. But it’s a long NFL season and week 1 is often very misleading.

Found myself thinking that last night too, brother ... week one is crazy anyway ... add to that how differently teams now treat the preseason--some like the Rams literally not playing a starter even a single down--and it shouldn't be surprising. The Bills were really good, but I'm not sure the Rams were ready to play a real game against a real opponent.

Unfortunately for the Rams, unlike big time college programs they didn't have the option to schedule Western Emporia State in their opener.

I've often felt for the past several years that the real pre-season is weeks 1 and 2 of the regular season due to the lack of hard practices and starters seeing any real action until the games matter, whether that's a mistake or not on the coaches, league etc. it's becoming more prevalent every year.

That’s why just eliminating the preseason makes the most sense. Avoid season ending injuries and all 32 teams start on the same playing field.

Buffalo does appear more stout against the run.

Still, they made some mistakes.

And of course their Ray Guy turned out to be a rapist...so...

They won't go all the way.

Buffalo does appear more stout against the run.

Still, they made some mistakes.

And of course their Ray Guy turned out to be a rapist...so...

They won't go all the way.

Wow, no trial, no evidence he was there and just running with the kids a rapist, Duke lacrosse should always make you hesitant before you label someone a rapist. Ffs you can make a point about Buffalo without putting a click bait headline in there.

Wow, no trial, no evidence he was there and just running with the kids a rapist, Duke lacrosse should always make you hesitant before you label someone a rapist. Ffs you can make a point about Buffalo without putting a click bait headline in there.
Her pleading that she sustained physical damage and that she went right away to authorities swings the pendulum to more likely than not.

Court is not science. It's about whether the state can exercise power over another. Thus, you don't need a criminal conviction to make a determination that someone is a rapist or not. Individuals do not have the power of the state and they have the right to be informed of dangerous, morally unethical individuals. Individuals do not need to make themselves powerless because the state has to.

Her pleading that she sustained physical damage and that she went right away to authorities swings the pendulum to more likely than not.

Court is not science. It's about whether the state can exercise power over another. Thus, you don't need a criminal conviction to make a determination that someone is a rapist or not. Individuals do not have the power of the state and they have the right to be informed of dangerous, morally unethical individuals. Individuals do not need to make themselves powerless because the state has to.

So you don't believe in falsely accused, in fact his attorney stated he has proof he wasn't there. And again your going to conviction without discovery. Cute, wait until it happens to you. Remember mattress girl, false, again Duke lacrosse, false. You have as much facts as I do and you brought that to diminish a Buffalo team, you are as bright as your name sake who got busted for fraud. Keep your click bait bullshit away cuz you crave attention outta here.

We're not doing this here guys. If you want to go at each other, do it via PM.

Cowboys’ owner Jerry Jones told reporters that Dak Prescott needs hand surgery and is expected to miss miss multiple weeks.

Cowboys’ owner Jerry Jones told reporters that Dak Prescott needs hand surgery and is expected to miss miss multiple weeks.

Considering how he played before the injury that might work in Dallas favor, albeit the Bucs D looks legit

I only watched the first half but two things I saw. Prescott was absolutely awful. And Tom Brady looked like an average NFL QB - 5 drives, 5 FG attempts, no Red Zone TDs? Wonder if Father Time is finally catching up to the guy...

I think poor offensive line play and serious pressure contributed to how both Brady and Dak looked last night. The Cowboys line is a mess right now.

Dallas is in trouble at the moment and there is a sense of dread hanging over this town after last night.

Last edited:
So you don't believe in falsely accused, in fact his attorney stated he has proof he wasn't there. And again your going to conviction without discovery. Cute, wait until it happens to you. Remember mattress girl, false, again Duke lacrosse, false. You have as much facts as I do and you brought that to diminish a Buffalo team, you are as bright as your name sake who got busted for fraud. Keep your click bait bullshit away cuz you crave attention outta here.
I can tell you haven't taken philosophy nor law.
Someone needs to learn a little more before yapping. Araiza has an easy path to both a defamation and false light invasion of privacy tort victories if the girl is faking it. After all, being bloodied having worn jewelry inpiercing holes is not exactly something that can be faked.

Defamation constitutes the following.
1) a false statement purporting to be fact; 2) publication or communication of that statement to a third person; 3) fault amounting to at least negligence; and 4) damages, or some harm caused to the reputation of the person or entity who is the subject of the statement.

So, it could be that the rape is false
The rape has been published to a third person, numerous third persons.
Fault to at least negligence.
Damages - he lost his punting job at Buffalo.
Would be one of the easiest defamation cases to win if everything is indeed fake.

I get it, lay people thinking that innocence can be granted through authority and not through proving it. Not philosophically valid or logical.

I'm waiting for his counterclaim. That he hasn't filed a defamation suit...in indicative of unclean hands on an investigative level.

Even if the rape itself did not occur, there is the matter of civil assault as the damage from the jewelry is very much a simple matter of yes or no.

What's the prediction for the Russell Wilson revenge game, I think he flat out embarrasses Carroll today

At this point (12 minutes left in the game), no matter the outcome of the Denver-Seattle game, Wilson has not embarrassed Carroll.

he started slow, then had a REALLY good drive and throw for a TD... then it kind of went off the rails.

BTW, both RBs fumbling inside the 5 killed them. At minimum they should be up 5. If all goes well, they chould be up 13 right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.