• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

All I can see him doing is bragging on himself and dogging the Redskins.

Be pretty funny if RG & Alex Smith we’re calling games together for some network. The hatred for the skins would make a Sith blush

UGH !!! Cowgirls on Hardknocks again ....Id rather be stabbed in the eye with a screwdriver

Not saying I wouldn't enjoy watching our guys, but I don't see anything positive coming from it - just an additional distraction not necessary.

"I feel like I've done a great job just showing that I'm coachable," Haskins said. "Showing that I'm wanting to learn, wanting to get better. Just trying to put things on film that are something that I can showcase what I can do. The first three games are something I'm rather proud of and of course how we started is something I wanted better of.
"Best thing I can do is just hope that what I've done throughout preseason, throughout training camp is enough body of work to showcase and show how much I've improved."

🤣

Bold prediction for the entire NFL...Najee Harris has a 1000 yard receiving, 1000 yard rushing season in his rookie year.

Cam Newton cut by the Patriots.

I was more surprised the Pats even brought him back for another look

I saw some of the game this weekend. He looked pretty bad. I heard someone else make this point, so I can’t take credit. But once they decided on Jones, they wanted Newton out of the locker room so that Jones can be the undisputed team leader.

Newton is an example of going vegan means going weak. Never can stay healthy, everything becomes a drag.

I don’t understand how ANYONE can willfully go vegan. Horrible idea

9DB080ED-D2B8-4CC7-BD06-F582B86F8CFD.jpeg

Save the animals. No kill the animals. Save the environment. Book touting all health benefits(when in actuality, it's just getting off the current standard American diet).

Then folks feel miserable all the time as "forever no-seafood Lent" starts killing their body.

Moreland claimed by the Texans today. Good luck to him!

Oof! Ravens with brutal hit today!

Yeah, but they have the record for longest preseason win streak ever. Priorities! We know that goal directly cost them Dobbins. Their next 2 RBs gone as well. Now Peters. I know you can't always prevent injuries, but at the same time they definitely open themselves up to criticism about what their priorities are and also what they are doing at practice.

Step 1 in not being viewed as a diva clown:
Don’t dress and speak as a diva clown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.