• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Pretty early to be calling the Darnold experiment in Carolina a success. Talk to me in 2 years. He has played pretty well so far.

Well, I'm not sure I'd call him a success either yet. But, his passes and decisions look solid so far tonight.

But, I won't make any decisions off a few plays or video clips ;)

He always looks slow to process and decide to me. Carolina is probably a good fit for him though. Who knows - seems like a good kid - so maybe it works out. Can't argue with 3-0 :)

They're gonna come for him now that McCaffrey is out.

McCaffery is never going to live up to his potential. Twice I was able to draft him in FF and he got hurt both times. They overuse him imho. I don't know if that's the issue or he's just injury prone, but man...

120 fps slo-mo makes every NFL coach look like a whiny baby.

McCaffery is never going to live up to his potential. Twice I was able to draft him in FF and he got hurt both times. They overuse him imho. I don't know if that's the issue or he's just injury prone, but man...
I always feel for guys like him. Good people, hard workers, want it, try their hardest. Their body just fails them and they end up hurt constantly. It sucks to see it.

I can't figure out why, but he did look good against the Browns too.

Is it too late to retract my statement about darnold?

Sheesh lol

In a one score game late, never give the ball back to Brady, Rodgers, or Wilson. Never, ever, ever.

Looking for something to make you feel better? These teams are ALSO 1-2:

Seahawks
Vikings
Chiefs
Patriots
Steelers
Cowboys/Eagles?

Some expected division winners in that list and guarantee you most are highly confident their seasons aren't over. Different vibe for the WFT for sure. But it is a long season and Washington will be 1 game out of first on Tuesday morning.

Looking for something to make you feel better? These teams are ALSO 1-2:

Seahawks
Vikings
Chiefs
Patriots
Steelers
Cowboys/Eagles?

Some expected division winners in that list and guarantee you most are highly confident their seasons aren't over. Different vibe for the WFT for sure. But it is a long season and Washington will be 1 game out of first on Tuesday morning.
Why do people think the Seachickens are serious contenders? They were hot-cold and mediocre last season. Russ is great but the Legion of Boom went extinct years ago.

Mac Jones is a rookie and even Peyton Manning tossed 28 picks.

The Chiefs are a bit of a surprise but at the same time, their D is a bit up-and-down. Looks like losing Watkins has hurt them a tad.

Because Russell Wilson is a GREAT QB and that stadium is a very difficult place to win in. Doesn't make them a sure playoff team every year, but with Pete Carroll, Wilson, and that home field advantage, they are always a team to take seriously.

Josh Norman is now on the niners. I did not know that.

The game would be so much easier with a time machine.

Rumor is Joe Judge not happy with Garrett and could get rid of him if things don't shape up.

Boy, what's that like?!!

Jamie Collins released. We need LB help, but I'm not sure he can cover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.