• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Yeah, but they have the record for longest preseason win streak ever. Priorities! We know that goal directly cost them Dobbins. Their next 2 RBs gone as well. Now Peters. I know you can't always prevent injuries, but at the same time they definitely open themselves up to criticism about what their priorities are and also what they are doing at practice.
One SB for Harbiatch and his greasy slimy team is enough, hope Cameron implodes like he does every playoffs.

Elephant post about how right he was that Jameis Winston is the 2nd coming of Joe Montana and he's the only one who saw it coming in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Elephant post about how right he was that Jameis Winston is the 2nd coming of Joe Montana and he's the only one who saw it coming in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
Kid looked good, even Jimmy Johnson took notice.

You know you were coming right to this thread to say it - admit it!

You know you were coming right to this thread to say it - admit it!
Nah, just saw that you commented. I was actually coming in to mention how bad your team looked.

Meanwhile ... Joe Barry.

Meanwhile ... Joe Barry.

Can someone explain to me how a marquee perennial playoff team even ends up with Joe Barry at DC??? Seems like they ought to be able to attract top tier guys. I just don't get it.

If looks could kill...

These taunting calls are out of control. They are calling taunting on everything. They are calling taunting on guys who are getting pushed and shoved because I guess they said something to deserve getting hit. It's made some obvious personal fouls into offsetting penalties. It's back to the No Fun League.

Ugly week for the zebras. Again.

Every game I watched today had at least a couple of head-shaking calls. And I am not a gambler, fantasy player, nor did I have a rooting interest. Refs can and do affect the result of every game not only by what they choose to call but also by what the choose not to call.

Ugly week for the zebras. Again.

Every game I watched today had at least a couple of head-shaking calls. And I am not a gambler, fantasy player, nor did I have a rooting interest. Refs can and do affect the result of every game not only by what they choose to call but also by what the choose not to call.
Refs might be under Vegas' influence, one way or the other.

Yeah, some really bad officiating in every game I watched. It's why you need to play in a way that the refs can't affect your game. It sucks when they do, so you just have to outplay them too.

Darnold looks like a new QB
Allow me to tell you the story of a football tragedy. The Tragedy of the New York Jets: a franchise cursed to have Joe Namath's pantyhose as the only memory that they once had a franchise QB.

Davis Mills and Tommy Tremble on the field tonight, 2 players talked about quite a bit on our draft podcasts.

McCaffrey hurt?

Oooof...he just can't stay on the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.