• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Capt. happy feet sure has made a ton of money for being a mediocre QB who gets garbage time stats

I bet they did their due diligence on his preferred massage requirements. 😈

whether that’s a good deal or not depends on those picks. But Orlando Brown Jr. is off the market.

I wish we would have done that.

I’d have been fine with it. Some will view it as a lot to give because he wasn’t drafted in the 1st round but he’s clearly a starting NFL LT and very young so that’s a fair price for him.

That's the truth right there...

You can't find NFL caliber OL that easy.

It's interesting that we've missed on most of our 'big' free agent swings. That seems to me to be a pretty clear indication that they aren't willing to overpay - for any player - in terms of giving up draft capital. I think the price on Brown was reasonable though - may have been more a matter of what Brown himself wanted and we may have offered something similar. The article suggests Washington didn't want to give up too much, but it's very misleading. Yes - the Ravens got the Chief's 1st round pick, plus a 3rd and 4th this season and a 2022 5th. But the Chiefs got a young Pro Bowl LT, and a 2nd round pick this year, plus a 6th round pick in 2022. Based on points, pretty even deal if you believe Brown is worth this year's 1st rounder.

The fact that we mostly missed on our bigger offseason swings bolsters my belief that an early trade up for a QB or other player is extremely unlikely. They've said they are not going to mortgage the future to acquire a player and they apparently meant it.

Last edited:
Reports that Rodgers does not want to return to the team...

Not that he specifically wants to get traded.... that he just doesn't want to return to the Packers.

Not saying I want him necessarily, but GB is going to be in a really bad spot without Rodgers.

maybe he wants to be a game show host full time now?

RG3 continues to prove why he's a total piece of trash. Him going on TV and trying to talk shit on Cousins just proves it.

Then saying he wants to mentor Lance in San Fran lol
"this is how you close your eyes when running out of bounds"
"this is how you turn a run to the sidelines upfield and get creamed by a DT"

That dude has NOTHING to offer.

Not sure what would drive this kind of release???

I am not sure why the Ratbirds got Alejandro Villanueva and we weren't even mentioned.

I have seen no big injury or high contract regarding him. We all know hes a great locker room guy and plays his ass off on the field.

I am not sure why the Ratbirds got Alejandro Villanueva and we weren't even mentioned.

I have seen no big injury or high contract regarding him. We all know hes a great locker room guy and plays his ass off on the field.

Assuming they liked him, probably just player preference.

Assuming they liked him, probably just player preference.
I would get it if we had better as a LT. but, we have bunch of maybes and what ifs.

Not any more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.