• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Crossed my mind too... Honestly, seems silly to me. They are adults.
My first thought was in a different direction. If they're not allowed to drink then why was there alcohol on the plane? Did the players smuggle it in? If the plane carried it and that's the rule then it's the team's fault.

Okay. Muppets have cell phones? Who knew!

Okay. Muppets have cell phones? Who knew!
They do. They are charged by a device Busen and Beeker hook up to running hamsters.

My geek heaven period was working with the Jim Henson gang for about a year and a half. It was for a pair of documentaries. But I got to write comedy skits with the guy who wrote Muppets in Space and act alongside the actor who played Gonzo alongside doing all the interviews and learning so much cool nerdy stuff.

Jim Henson went to high school with my dad. Northwestern high in Maryland.
That's cool. He was long gone by the time I met the group, but I loved his work as a kid and teen. Sesame, Muppet Show, Dark Crystal, etc. He was so inventive and cool.

JD is done. At least I think so. He's gonna end up seriously hurt if he isn't careful.

I'd activate Chase. What's the harm in it? You're not forced to play him, but you can't do it if he's in street clothes.

My 92 year old father and RGIII are in agreement!

Washington will prevail against the Texans in part because the team doesn’t want to see Wentz back under center 😀

We live some distance apart now but we were watching the Tennessee game a few weeks ago and the ending there with the pick on the 1 yard line left me with a bad taste but the surprise was my Dad.

He cursed Wentz and he never curses. Said the guy just wasn’t smart enough to make it in the league 🤣🤣🤣🤣

JD is done. At least I think so. He's gonna end up seriously hurt if he isn't careful.

I'd activate Chase. What's the harm in it? You're not forced to play him, but you can't do it if he's in street clothes.

I think you are right. I’m surprised it took this long to IR him.

The league has "reminded" the Redskins they can't drink on the plane after a game.

Goodell needs to go. The league front office has nothing better to do than worry about a grown ass man enjoying a beer after making the league millions of dollars from one game?!!

“In light of recent events, clubs are reminded that League policy prohibits alcoholic beverages, including beer, in the locker rooms, practice or office facilities, or while traveling on team buses or planes at any time during the preseason, regular season, or postseason. This applies to all players, coaches, club personnel, and guests traveling with your team."

Including inside the Super Bowl winning team’s locker room, right? 🤣

And inside the team’s office facilities, double right? 🤣🤣

I am worried about Young.

OBJ tore an ACL in the Super Bowl yet is ready to come back and play at a skill position now. Young has had a lot more time since his injury.

I read one commentary that said Chase had no explosion at all coming out of rehab drills.

I hope this isn’t a sign that he will perhaps come back less than he was as Wentz did in 2018.

Last edited:
After the dominating way the DL has played the past 2 weeks, Chase needs to seriously think about getting back on the field before he's left behind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.