• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I think it comes down to the contract with Cooper. What he has in dallas is insane. He's also been inconsistent even going back to his days in Oakland. He'll have a great game and then do nothing the next 3. He's a definite upgrade over any WR here not named McLaurin. So if he is cut and they can sign him for a reasonable contract, they should.

Watching Niners Packers matchup tonight.....

All y'all that complain about Heinicke? Jimmy G is no upgrade..........

He was pretty bad. But the defense kept them in it, and he made some throws when they needed it. He had that awful INT early, but was able to find Kittle late. I still don't think he's that much better than Henicke or Allen. But some do.

He threw that int and probably six more that were up for grabs under pressure.

His decision making is awful.

John Keim’s most recent podcast was really good. Stories from reporters that covered the team during the 91 season.

Merry 30th errrbody!

it's 'fine'. Doesn't get me all steamed up, but i'm not pissed off about it.

This is truly Groundhog Day. It’s the same thing over and over.

it's 'fine'. Doesn't get me all steamed up, but i'm not pissed off about it.

Same here.
It could have been worse.
And the way things have been going for this team, I was full prepared for "worse", when it came to the new name.
So my feeling is relieved.
Not all excited and enthusiastic. Just relieved it wasn't a really bad name

Reactions: Om
Same here.
It could have been worse.
And the way things have been going for this team, I was full prepared for "worse", when it came to the new name.
So my feeling is relieved.
Not all excited and enthusiastic. Just relieved it wasn't a really bad name

and relieved it's 'over.' No more speculation, it's time to just move forward (which is about as bad of an endorsement as one can get)

The name is OK, kinda bleh. I still don't buy the whole "Can't get license for Red Wolves". That would have been a great name.

The rollout was a complete disaster. First, choosing to have it done on Today show (located in NYC) was stupid. Then, the marketing Guru allowed them to run a 'perspective' of the history of the Redskins/Team which included such notable activities as the team being picketed because of the Redskin name (yeahh) and then the whole recent back-office stupidity. Why would the team want these issues brought up on a day where the team is trying to move forward? It was an absolute train wreck. Lastly, to top it off, they had 3 guys sitting on chairs in Fed-Ex giving their 'best' spin. Compete botch of a roll-out.

Yeah, giving up the opportunity to control the narrative is head-scratching.

Even more, am I the only one expecting it to take place live in the studio instead of remotely?

Alright, I'm out. After 48 years of rooting I can't do it any longer. I've spent since 07 trying to keep the flame alive, but today killed it.

The black uniforms have no burgundy and look like the Steelers
The white uniforms have no gold and look like the Cardinals.
The patch has 2 of the 3 super bowl winning years wrong.
This team was not established in 1932.
The hype video was more about calling us racist for the name and sexual harassment cases than anything else.
Replacing the mascot. Chief Zee was extremely important to this franchise as a man and a fan.
Creating a new fight song. We are one of the only teams with one that had a live band. But, they stopped the band years ago.

I have no ties to this organization any longer. The team I sat alongside my dad to watch is not on the screen. The winning is gone, the history is gone, the pride in rooting for the team is gone. I don't recognize anything about this franchise from the stadium to the uniforms to the players.

My kids will grow up in Cleveland. Their friends root for the Browns and it would be nice for them not to have to deal with this PR nonsense as well as have a common team with their friends.

But, my heart is done. I can't root for them any longer or support them in any way. I'm not sure what is next for me but to say I'm done.

It's been a pleasure, ladies and gentlemen. I feel like we've made real friendships here between us. I've enjoyed watching this site launch and become what it is. The chatting on Sundays, the random zoom calls where we just get drunk and talk shop. Tailgating. Remember when Boones grill caught on fire? Absolutely hilarious!!

Hail to the Redskins, everyone. Good luck to you all and keep in touch.

I understand and wish you and your family all the best. 👊🏼

Alright, I'm out. After 48 years of rooting I can't do it any longer. I've spent since 07 trying to keep the flame alive, but today killed it.

The black uniforms have no burgundy and look like the Steelers
The white uniforms have no gold and look like the Cardinals.
The patch has 2 of the 3 super bowl winning years wrong.
This team was not established in 1932.
The hype video was more about calling us racist for the name and sexual harassment cases than anything else.
Replacing the mascot. Chief Zee was extremely important to this franchise as a man and a fan.
Creating a new fight song. We are one of the only teams with one that had a live band. But, they stopped the band years ago.

I have no ties to this organization any longer. The team I sat alongside my dad to watch is not on the screen. The winning is gone, the history is gone, the pride in rooting for the team is gone. I don't recognize anything about this franchise from the stadium to the uniforms to the players.

My kids will grow up in Cleveland. Their friends root for the Browns and it would be nice for them not to have to deal with this PR nonsense as well as have a common team with their friends.

But, my heart is done. I can't root for them any longer or support them in any way. I'm not sure what is next for me but to say I'm done.

It's been a pleasure, ladies and gentlemen. I feel like we've made real friendships here between us. I've enjoyed watching this site launch and become what it is. The chatting on Sundays, the random zoom calls where we just get drunk and talk shop. Tailgating. Remember when Boones grill caught on fire? Absolutely hilarious!!

Hail to the Redskins, everyone. Good luck to you all and keep in touch.
Browns are a pit of despair. Lord Burrow is going to be the Undead Tiger King of Ohio for a good long time while Cleveland will be searching for yet another QB after Baker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.