• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Question for you guys who may know. When FedEx & whatever other sponsors threatened to halt funding, couldn’t Dan have went to court and force them to stick to the contract?

Maybe propose either honoring the contract, or buying the stadium lease from the team? Seemed that would of been an avenue to explore imho.

Question for you guys who may know. When FedEx & whatever other sponsors threatened to halt funding, couldn’t Dan have went to court and force them to stick to the contract?

Maybe propose either honoring the contract, or buying the stadium lease from the team? Seemed that would of been an avenue to explore imho.

It all depends on what the judge thinks, so it could be a toss up in court. But Snyder would have lost massively in the court of public opinion and on social media. He’s already hated there, but it would be much, much worse.

I would be very surprised if there were no conduct detrimental type of clauses in any of those contracts.

The new name makes me think of this old board game - even though they didn't use the "commander" title in any of the officers

Attachments

• stratego.jpg
    stratego.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 41
Commanders vs Cowboys just sounds weird. Commanders vs Giants actually sounds good.
Commanders vs Eagles. Don't know.

Anyway, this is just Dan's long-term PR stunt. He doesn't care if it's a joke. He prefers it that way. Botched rollouts means attention focused on that and not the sins of the bosses.

I don't have the urge to leave this team yet. Whereas, I already discarded my Capitals fandom for Montreal.

Anyway, George Washington going commando is one of the thoughts that popped into my head after the name was made official. XD

How in the world could they put 83, 88, and 92 on the patch?
Okay. Fix that.

Anyway, George Washington going commando is one of the thoughts that popped into my head after the name was made official. XD

One of the first thoughts I had after the new name announcement was, 'what will the nickname(s) be, that fans of other teams will give us ?'
Like, before it was deadskins, foreskins, etc.
The one you mentioned, I thought of as a possibility with the new one. And I know of others.
But let's get prepared to be called some crappy names by fans of other teams, especially from within the division.
Not that we should be bothered by it.
But just a heads-up, that it's coming. And already started.

What will the Midgets, the Beagles, and the Cowpie fans call us?

Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn. 😉

We will absolutely be called the WC. With all its clever scatological inferences.

I can see the Dallas sports page:
America’s Team beats back the Commies in NFC East showdown…..

Go Charmanders!

It is actually pretty crazy that fans with a smart phone can design better uniforms in 2 days than Nike.

9ADA45D2-A6A5-4030-9977-207F89CE10D0.jpeg
018F0EBA-EDB2-45AB-A04B-A6224639AF18.jpeg

Reactions: Om
I really like the all grey

These are obviously not perfect but they are ‘superior’ 😉 to what the team released so far.

[ ... opens forum door, pulls pin, tosses it ... ]

I dont think there is any real evidence that it's true... unless i missed something.

Zero evidence.

Just something football-related (and spicy) to talk about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.