• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pick your poison - what do you want the new name to be?

What do you want the new name to be?

• Redwolves

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Wolves

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Commanders

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Sentinels

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Warthogs

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hogs

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • WFT

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Defenders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armada

• Presidents

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brigade

• Something else (please comment)

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Here's the shot of the reflection over Riveras head, sure looks like the team "W"

Attachments

• 1641310453403.png
    1641310453403.png
    296 KB · Views: 46
But, if the interview is happening now before we unveil the brand won't it just be what it is now?

Whatever that is it sure doesn’t look very exciting 😳

But, if the interview is happening now before we unveil the brand won't it just be what it is now?

Good point Mike - that probably explains it

No that was when Jason Wright pulled out the new helmet and showed him for the first time from the latest "making the brand" episode

You posted a thing of "detective work" and pointed out the W above his head. That was why I made my comment

Well, we can rag on the team all we want about this, but it has certainly generated discussion.

I think they said a while ago that Warriors was out

I thought so, too. Too close to native meaning or something like that

Yeah, they said Warriors was out a while back. Too many associations in some people's minds with Native Americans. I strongly disagree with them, and this was my choice all along going back about 20 years, but it is what it is.

Agree that the helmet in the reflection looks pretty much like the same (lame) W they're using now, replacing the numbers on the helmets now. Not all that inspired. Also leads to me to think we might just be keeping WFT ... or maybe WFC (club), which has been my second choice after Warriors ... or something along those lines. In which case it'll be all about the look.

Regardless, I anticipate a whole bunch of booing and hissing from the social media contingent.

At this point, I think I'd rather stick with WFT. It's much like FC in soccer. None of the others really get me excited.

They still can’t get it through their marketing pea brains that fans aren’t going to ‘get excited!’ - they just want this ordeal to be over. Idiots are still ‘teasing’ the damn thing…

You posted a thing of "detective work" and pointed out the W above his head. That was why I made my comment

Yeah i had shared that post with the videa a while ago but it shuffled back with the quickness

None of this is inspiring. :(

Personally, I'm also not a big fan of shoulder stripes. I think they tend to look terrible 90% of the time. I much prefer our clean look.
And I'm also worried about the black, unless it's some form of alternate.

I dunno. I'm just not thrilled by what I'm hearing, and if it's the Commanders... Ugh.

Cowboys at Commanders? Eagles at Commanders? Giants at Commanders? Just sounds awful.
And I'm awaiting all the 'going commando' japes that'll ensue.

Well if we’re going by stars, along with the final 8 names, considering that list was legit it’ll be one of the 3 military names.

Commanders
Defenders
Armada

I will drop a deduce and narrow it to Defenders or Commanders, since Armada makes no f’n sense.

None of it makes sense.
But when does a senseless killing ever make sense?
The whole stars on a burgundy uniform is basically twisting the knife once inserted.
Or maybe since the Cowboys own us, Dan decided they might as well wear a star? 😈

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.