• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pick your poison - what do you want the new name to be?

What do you want the new name to be?

• Redwolves

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Wolves

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Commanders

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Sentinels

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Warthogs

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hogs

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • WFT

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Defenders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armada

• Presidents

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brigade

• Something else (please comment)

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
I never had much faith that they would get this right and appease the majority of people. Seeing black on one of the helmets and as trim around the uniform numbers makes me very afraid for February 2nd. Did they use Jim Zorn as their fashion Consultant?!

Commanders will suck and has absolutely no ties to the history and tradition of this team.

And the bonus poke in the eye is when they lose,opponents will proclaim they made us go commando on the field/undressed us.

Guardians, Defenders, Sentinels - I can live with any of them but Commanders will make me cry.

Stars on the new uniform too.
Guess Dan can't get his lips off Jerry/Cowboys' ass anytime soon........

Warthogs isn't cool with anyone else?

We could have A-10s do flybys and shoot in to the owners box before every game!

I think a lot of folks like Warthogs but I doubt that will be the name. If there’s one consistent thread with this new group of decision makers it’s that they are not tuned into the fanbase or particularly focused on what the fans think - despite continuously claiming that’s what they care about.

This looks like a black helmet in the background to me, with another shot at what looks to be a black helmet or the camera playing tricks, and a helmet stripe

1641306739297.png
1641306784990.png
1641306860968.png

Stars as DP mentioned....

Stripes on the sleeves....

and some black accents on the jersey

1641306948931.png
1641307006818.png
1641307064356.png

DC Defenders would be cool but I also doubt they would leave Washington out of it even though it sounds better…

The stars lead me to believe it's going to be Commanders.

Stars definitely mean something military wise.

I swear if we are the maroon and black I'm going to flip my kid!

The Burgundy and Gold is still a possibilty. I’ve always felt it might be something no one (other than a few of here) is talking about. It is the most no-brainer of options. Would love that for obvious reasons.

Secure a legit NFL qb and they can be named the Yo Mamas for all I care.

The reflection of the helmet behind the Rivera pic appears to show a burgundy and gold ‘W’ as the logo. If it is, that would make B&G a much bigger possibility and it’s the only one really linked to our ‘history’ other than Hogs which I don’t think is likely…

My eyes are going to shit and I’m on an iPhone 11. That being said, in this pic it looks like a partial logo reflection is on the glass case. But damned if I can make it out.

D548265E-B224-4B5B-A7B5-62792CDAE6C6.png

FWIW, if you type www.washingtonadmirals.com into your web browser, it takes to the WFT home page.....

Seems it’s also a ‘quidditch’ team as well

I had no idea there was anything called Quidditch, then I googled, now I feel better about my life knowing their are grown ass men running around on a broom and that those people's lives are exponentially more lame than my own

Yeah I had to google what in Harry Potter hell MLQ stood for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.