• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Week 17 - Browns @ Commanders

This team is so maddeningly predictable. They play exactly the same ... Every. Single. Season.

I'm almost hoping they trade a 2nd and 3rd for Carr next year. JHC.

Fire everyone. Start over with a new owner, new GM, new owner, and new QBs.

5BAA1368-6503-46C6-A62F-B6B294DD4C2A.jpeg

I did learn one new thing today that truly shocked me: Wentz has never thrown more than 3 INTs in one game.

Everything else was entirely predictable. I placed my bets accordingly early in the week, checked in online to make sure that I was going to get paid, then went to the gym and enjoyed the rest of the day with my wife. I'll probably do some variation of the same until Snyder sells. It was great and I highly recommend it.

Deshaun Watson completed 9 passes yesterday.

It must have been the only game in history where an NFL quarterback completed only 9 passes and 3 of them were touchdowns.

It must have been the only game in history where an NFL quarterback completed only 9 passes and 3 of them were touchdowns.
It was kind of like Winston's 4TD, 15/30 performance last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.