• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Week 17 - Browns @ Commanders

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Cleveland Browns (6-9) @ Washington Commanders (7-7-1)

Allen 3.jpg

The Hogs 2.jpg

When: Sunday, January 1, 2023 - 1:00 PM
Where: Fedex Field, Landover Maryland
How to Watch: Fox

The team will be celebrating THE HOGS as part of the festivities surrounding the game

Last edited:
So the Hogettes will be in attendance along with Joe Gibbs, celebrating the history of the Hogs.....

And the team is unveiling the new mascot at halftime.... :unsure:

Is it sad I full expect this obvious connection be incorrect and it ends up being a super-hero or something?

I really doubt wright and co get this right. They will act like we are being dumb but change it within a few weeks to making it somewhat better.

I really doubt wright and co get this right. They will act like we are being dumb but change it within a few weeks to making it somewhat better.

It's impossible to argue against this... it was the first thing that crossed my mind too... unfortunately

Riggo finally is a Hog!! Lol

Snyder deserves nothing less than this on his way out.

Washington fans after 25 years of this crap:

Jp Finlay interviews the lawyer and he broke news that he believes the mascot will be Tuddy the HOG

Apparently these have been on sale, and sold out for a while... looks to mimic a garden gnome

The mascot was always going to be cringe. Impossible it wouldn’t be. It’s what we do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.