• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Week 17 - Browns @ Commanders

Patterson?!! Lol

Njoku has a good play or two...but, he's no gronk or Kelce. He flashes.

How do you go from being real close last week to doubtful this week?

I’m pretty sure that I read somewhere this morning that no player in the league that was listed as doubtful at the end of the week has played this season.

Clowney was listed as doubtful yesterday.

Patterson?!! Lol

Njoku has a good play or two...but, he's no gronk or Kelce. He flashes.

I really REALLY hope we use Patterson the way we used McKissic. I want to see it. He's been your guy for a while, and I'm really curious if we can turn him into Darren Sproles-lite.

He's fast and low to the ground. I don't know what he can do, but it would be neat to see him succeed.

I can't believe we're still talking about Patterson. Good lord.

With two running backs hurt and the obvious fear of our OC to run the ball he is the only person to talk about.

Patterson is a practice squader. Let's talk about our 3rd string OL. That's likely more impactful.

Maybe they are going to have Patterson field the snaps from Schweitzer and hand the ball to Wentz. 😎

At this point we can talk about anyone helping this team if we think Wentz can do anything.

Good luck.

:sneaky:

This offense has been known to see 3 RBs at times so it wouldn't shock me to see him get some work... especially with Gibson being the guy whos inactive.

I don't look at him much differently than I do Williams.. why cant Patterson be the guy this week to make some plays?

Same reasons why he hasn't made plays consistently previously. He lacks size, speed, and power. Williams is a beast by comparison imho.

14 carries for 90 yards. If Patterson gets that tomorrow are we calling him better?

Like I asked earlier, last week, Kam Curl was described as being close,almost could've went last week.

How does he go from close to being out this week? And if he was that close,in a do or die game for the postseason, how does he or BSJ sit out?

This organization isn't even going to pretend that Howell is on the roster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.