• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Week 13 - Commanders @ Giants

In the abstract, given the Giants bizarre ownage of Washington, I don’t mind the tie.

Thanks Boone for the well wish. Mom had a fall. Looks like it’s only a broken shoulder, but when they began to discharge her she fainted so they ran several more tests.

You and a lot of other people.

In the abstract, given the Giants bizarre ownage of Washington, I don’t mind the tie.

Thanks Boone for the well wish. Mom had a fall. Looks like it’s only a broken shoulder, but when they began to discharge her she fainted so they ran several more tests.

It’s mom - that’s major! Hope she bounces back. Been there and done that so good thoughts your and her way <3

Thoughts and prayers up for your Mom burgold!

My Dad is 82 and has had a hip and shoulder replaced in the last few years...so I know about keeping an eye out for one of your parents.

It's what the Good Lord put us here for! :)

Not as good as a win. Not as bad as a loss. The tie keeps Washington ahead of the Giants in Division and Conference records.

If slye makes it we win

If Turner can understand a defense that loves to blizz we win it.

If Heinicke doesn't throw every ball 5 yards too HIGH we win

We did all we could to win... except win

Same basic script as many prior episodes, which is why so many of us continue not to tune in. Not as tragically-humorous as the Gus Frerotte headbutt game, not as tragically-pitiful as the Jim Zorn double swinging gate, but much worse than a win. Feels like a loss because even mediocre coaching and execution would've had this one comfortably in the bag.

A more realistic take would be, we were on the road against a Giants team that has won the same number of games we have in 2022. We can belittle those wins, but there are a number of our wins that are equally borderline. Both teams had a lot on the line today and fought hard.

Is it really much more complicated than that?

I'm thinking Jim Zorn had little to do with today but that's just me?

At least it’s more active here when there is something to bitch about.

687D48E5-534B-447B-AF22-8D058865198F.jpeg

Went from NFC special teams player of the month

Yo missing a potentially game winning FG.

Heheh, life comes at you fast! The missed FG was very makeable, as well. Years ago in the Stone Age, a 50+ yard field goal was something of a coin flip, but kickers these days are expected to hit those routinely.
Also lost Cosmi and Larsen.
Yep, feels like a big fat L.

Cosmi seems to get hurt a lot. I like him as a player, but he misses a lot of snaps

Trent Williams is still dominating

Samaje Perrine just got 100 yards today

Our talent Dept is severely lacking.

Trent Williams wanted out.

Perine never performed here and that was Jay's fault.

But please go on......

As for me, I'm just glad Trent finally found a helmet that fit cause he kept saying he couldn't find one here.......

We did Trent wrong

Yeah, we did Perrine wrong, too

I don't need to go on. They need to go out.

Nice try though. Your confusion of helmets fitting and tumors is funny to say the least.

Trent Williams wanted out.

Perine never performed here and that was Jay's fault.

But please go on......

As for me, I'm just glad Trent finally found a helmet that fit cause he kept saying he couldn't find one here.......

No one even remembered Perine until a couple weeks ago and now he’s a HOFer Jay Gruden ruined? Come on guys … let’s not totally lose our shit here…

And don’t we have enough to argue about without resurrecting tired arguments from 5 seasons ago?

Some of us remembered Perrine because we followed his career. Some of us remembered how well he ran when given the chance and how well he blocked.

It's just one more cog in the shit show our front office is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.