• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Week 13 - Commanders @ Giants

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Washington Commanders (7-5) @ New York Giants (7-4)

Commanders Helmet Away.png
@
New York Giants - Helmet - Home - Alternate.png

Brian Robinson Heinicke Handoff.jpg

When: Sunday, December 4, 2022 - 1PM EST
Where: MetLife Stadium - East Rutherford, New Jersey
How to Watch: Fox - Coverage Map (Updates Wed)

This is the game where we see who we really are.

The Gnats know we are coming for them and their spot is in trouble. They know what we're doing and what plays we like. They know Taylor's tendencies and our weaknesses on both sides of the ball.

If we are truly playoff contenders, it won't matter. We should line up and enforce ourselves on them anyways. Don't believe your own hype, don't read the articles. Just line up and smash some mouths.

I totally agree. If they can’t handle the flailing Giants can they optimistically compete with San Francisco and Dallas?

Well said MikefromOH. There is a 3 team race for the last 2 playoff spots, NYG, SEA, WAS. These next 2 games are where the playoffs will be determined. Win them both, with the Giants having to play the Eagles in between and they are basically done. This is the time to get it done.

Giants are giving up 5.2 yards per carry. The only team giving up a larger per carry average this season are the Chargers (5.4). In theory, that should play right into our hands offensively.

I agree, Mike - impose your will and do what you do best.

I totally agree. If they can’t handle the flailing Giants can they optimistically compete with San Francisco and Dallas?

Let's hope we get the Giants team that got spanked by the likes of the Seahawks and the Lions, and not the one that hung in there with Dallas.
These 2 games are huge and it won't be easy to win 1 much less 2 given how the Giants typically play against us.

Giants are giving up 5.2 yards per carry. The only team giving up a larger per carry average this season are the Chargers (5.4). In theory, that should play right into our hands offensively.

I agree, Mike - impose your will and do what you do best.

Let’s hope Scott Turner doesn’t overthink it.

Let’s hope Scott Turner doesn’t overthink it.

Let's hope Rivera keeps Turner on a tight leash if he gets cute.

Jack Del Rio's boys should feast on the Giants O line - bring on as someone said Jonathon Payne

Daniel Jones usually runs all over them. Cut that out and they have a good shot.

If they get this Heinicke...won't be close:

Last edited:
Troy- “Dyami Brown is beyond his years in route-running already.” 😳

Troy "Good Job" Aikman.

Made millions by saying that and explaining nothing. lol

We have to contain Danny Dimes once and for all this weekend . He’s 4-1 vs us all time and his statistical numbers in every category jump quite significantly when he plays us .. It’s going to be hard to stomach if on 3rd and 8 he’s able to run read option for first downs and keep chains moving . We need discipline gap play by defensive front to contain him and keep him in the pocket imo

We have to contain Danny Dimes once and for all this weekend . He’s 4-1 vs us all time and his statistical numbers in every category jump quite significantly when he plays us .. It’s going to be hard to stomach if on 3rd and 8 he’s able to run read option for first downs and keep chains moving . We need discipline gap play by defensive front to contain him and keep him in the pocket imo
He would be in the Hall of Fame if he played Washington every week. It’s time for that to change.

I’m more worried about him rushing the ball then I’m worried about Barkley for the simple fact that when Jones does it it’s usually a back breaking take your breath away scamper that usually results in points

I’ll take a 3 fingered Sam Cosmi over all 10 with Trai Turner… sorry

I’d take Mordecai three fingered Brown over Turner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.