• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Redskins @ Giants

I'm with Fan. Complete tear down. I can think of about 10 players I want to keep, otherwise I don't want to see any effforts to "Win now". Blow it up

Maybe Andrew Luck will comeout this year

I'm with Fan. Complete tear down. I can think of about 10 players I want to keep, otherwise I don't want to see any effforts to "Win now". Blow it up
Equivalent to switching to the 3-4.

How's that working out?

Another egg laid in NY.

This habit goes back to Gibbs' first stint too.

What a fitting final play...........

I'm gonna have a nice meal now. That way when I barf, it will be more painful

Equivalent to switching to the 3-4.

How's that working out?

I think we can all agree that the 3-4 sucks. At least for us. We have to decide if we want to get people in here to play it or if we want to jettison it and Haslett in the offseason

Not sure if you guys stuck around to watch the Saints/Bengals, but Peyton did a great job of fooling everyone to pull the Bengals offsides for a 1st down setting up the TD to win this game instead of tying it.

Not sure if you guys stuck around to watch the Saints/Bengals, but Peyton did a great job of fooling everyone to pull the Bengals offsides for a 1st down setting up the TD to win this game instead of tying it.

That was great

That was great

I couldn't believe the announcers were so stupid. I mean Peyton is a gambler, but wasn't it obvious? At first I thought he might try it, then I was like no way! He couldn't take that risk with Atlanta being in 1st and the Tampa on NO's heels.

I will give Gregg Williams credit, he came with the pressure to end the game. I miss that Defense now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.