• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Redskins @ Giants

I'm going outside in my thong and catch hypothermia. It's gotta be more fun than watching this

That's a rough picture you just painted.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.....

If this game is not indicative of our need to bolster both the offensive and defensive lines, I don't know what is! With our 1st and 2nd rounders next year we need to concentrate on the interior of our offensive line. That alone should help our defense by allowing our offensive to eat up some clock.

If this game is not indicative of our need to bolster both the offensive and defensive lines, I don't know what is! With our 1st and 2nd rounders next year we need to concentrate on the interior of our offensive line. That alone should help our defense by allowing our offensive to eat up some clock.

Unless there's a real stud there, I'd prefer to see us trade down and get some lunch pail guys that will be around for awhile.

I don't gve a **** about a QB for the future, recievers or an RB. The lines need to be fixed. Of course, I've been saying that for six or seven years now

It is so difficult to watch Orakpo out on pass defense.

I feel sorry for maybe three people on this team. London Fletcher and..................

Well, come to thik of it, I don't see anyone that still looks like they give a ****, so ...............London Fletcher

Rak looks pissed. Good for him. I like that fire, that actually encourages me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.