• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Music Recommendation Thread

The church where my wife sings has adapted to a mostly digital presence, with a lot of emphasis placed on production. Here she is making me ever more proud of her. The chick on her right was a Redskins' cheerleader last year.

This guy might have a future in music. I wouldn't count on it, but just maybe he does something.

I always liked Randy Travis. Crazy that he got into drugs, just not something I ever would've dreamed would happen to him. Probably dumb to believe anyone is immune from that these days though. If you've never listened to his Christmas album, it is one of the best you'll find.

Yeah, seems a lot of those country singers ended up with drug/booze issues at some point.

when I was younger, I was a metal head. "True metal" and not that "glam shit metal" that was all over TV.

The one band I really regret not listening to was Cinderella. Their name alone pushed me away, but songs like this...if I had heard them I would have been in.

I'm sorry to all the military out there... this song shook me.. another cover, and a damn good one.

I love bands that do a lot for the military. This band is definitely one of them

24 year old "kid" from Oklahoma. I swear that red dirt area puts out some of the best country singers.

I also just learned he is active Navy....amazing!

Song is about his dad but valid for anyone.

The cemetery scene is an actual video of the first time he's visited his father's site since the funeral...

Sorry ahead of time

Sweet stuff. And he is.

Got caught with a decent little trivia question at work the other day. Without googling and just using your memory can you name 2 songs by Jethro Tull?

Got caught with a decent little trivia question at work the other day. Without googling and just using your memory can you name 2 songs by Jethro Tull?

I can name 3 but that’s it.

I can name a band with the only one-legged flautist though.

Yes. They got a pretty bad rep because of the metallica debacle, but they were actually talented and made good music.

I can name a dozen or more. Ian Anderson is awesome. Just ‘Songs from the Wood’ alone is full of great songs. Living in the Past is one of my 70’s theme songs :)

I kinda remembered Aqualung but not completely, that was it. I did remember they had a mad fluter going apeshit on all their songs tho

That’s Ian himself... one of my favorite songs

Redneck white supremacy rap. New genre?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.