• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Haskins - Going Forward

Cooley seems to think the team will get a conditional #4 pick for Haskins. He placed the odds of his being moved at all as very likely.

At the end of the day all the back-biting and leaks by all sides may have muddied the political waters but the simple fact is that in 2014 Griffin was done as an impact NFL player.
His sitting up in Baltimore holding Lamar Jackson’s Gatorade cup in uniform doesn’t validate him as he seems to think.

I see SOME similar traits in Dwayne. Haskins is also a ‘branding’ guy full of what he is going to do on social media after he becomes a star, etc.

Meanwhile guys like Mahomes were studying and working hard to in fact be STARS 👻

Dwayne also walks around like he is untouchable no doubt a result of Snyder’s influence as with Griffin.

If anything Snyder was so desperate in January to find a solution when Bruce and Jay were finally gone what I take Rivera down for is simply not telling Snyder the truth - ie we need to move on from Trent and Dwayne - and making that a condition of his coming here.

This was basically a 4 month dog and pony show that set everyone back.

I still would have drafted Chase Young but would have signed Newton so the team could climb off the carpet and at least be competitive as we retool the roster.

Instead we have one qb who is inactive permanently, one who is a mediocre talent in Allen and one in Smith that needs to head toward retirement.

This guy is not really a beat guy, but I BELIEVE he's broken a bit of news before. I'm looking for more sources but it's crickets everywhere else.. interesting to see if this develops or disappears.

Schefter tweeted today that 3 weeks from today is the trade deadline...

He is reportedly sick (not COVID related).

Could be but he’s supposedly been sick since Sunday. My guess it’s league speak for this dudes got a trade coming up & they told him to chill while they hammer the details.

That could be. The team looks to be moving on and not looking back, which is good. If he is choosing to stay home, it doesn’t help him moving forward. Unless he’s really sick of course. (Obligatory comment for humanitarian purposes only).

Jordan is a fine young man. He has a few sources and has been on point at times. There are a few times when his sources are wrong and Jordan will be the first to admit it. I can respect that.

Some fans ridicule him for being 20 or 21 years old, but I can respect anyone who covers the team as he does - regardless of age.

We follow one another on twitter and I serve as something of a liaison between older fans like myself with Jordan and the younger generations. There is another issue about him that rubs some fans the wrong way. Jordan is the leader of the "Red Wolves" movement on social media. Like him or hate him, he can command the attention to the tune of tens of thousands.

Quite the change from not giving up on him

A trade definitely needs to happen for both parties. They ride or die with Allen this season at minimum. Dwayne will catch on somewhere he can just sit, watch & learn the game. Just like last season he was getting better as the games went on & I believe in the right situation he can become a good QB. That sure as heck isn’t gonna be with the Team

Last edited:
Dwayne has a previously undiagnosed condition called ‘non-starter-itis’ and it manifests itself in sulky, moody behavior and the inability to connect with his social media public for a time.

Luckily it is indeed treatable which we should see by Nov 3.

In my lifetime, they've went from a team with a Coach who could take a player that wasn't polished or perfect, figure out that players strengths and use them to their advantage and win with them.......to a team with coaches that give up on players after 11 weeks and only seem to be able to work with players that come prepackaged,ready to play that were coached up by somebody else.

This team has a boss level knack at screwing up QB’s. If they miraculously get Laurence in the draft I would have full faith they’d screw him up too, especially behind this disturbingly rancid o-line

This team has a boss level knack at screwing up QB’s. If they miraculously get Laurence in the draft I would have full faith they’d screw him up too, especially behind this disturbingly rancid o-line
I would sure love for them to get that chance. The way things are going he will likely end up with the Jets. BTW, mock draft sites have Washington drafting Justin Fields. Hot damn, yet another OSU qb.

You can only hope he can live and learn from this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.