• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Good Morning!

So there's anuclear summit in DC next week that's going to gridlock the entire city and make the commute HELL

My boss said I could telecommute:)

So there's anuclear summit in DC next week that's going to gridlock the entire city and make the commute HELL

My boss said I could telecommute:)

Ain't technology wonderful, Sarge?!? I can only imagine. I drove on the Beltway only once in my life-on a Friday afternoon at about 5:00 P.M. God!

Mike, I agree, I look forward to this thread every day when I hit BGO for the first time because whatever else is going on there's always something good to think about as a result. :2thumbsup:

Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Heading down to Ocean City Convention for 15 hours of thousands of screaming girls. Photographing cheerleading competitions can be interesting!

Double Post Oops.

Last edited:
Heading down to Ocean City Convention for 15 hours of thousands of screaming girls. Photographing cheerleading competitions can be interesting!

Gee, I hope you take a book with you for when it gets just too boring. :yawnee:

It is an amazingly gorgeous day here in Raleigh-low 60s, mostly sunny. I'm going for a nice long walk and soak up some vitamin D. Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Good therapy to write out a gratitude list, huh Mike? I am grateful to consider you a friend, even though you live 3,000 miles away and we are both ornery as can be.

I know it's not morning, but I hope you all have had a great day. Construction at the house resumed today after a brutal weekend at work. Got the tile man and electrician coming Thursday and finishing in the rough in for the plumbing tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sorry for not being prompt with my posting here but, as happens to all of us "stuff" intervened, but that's how things go. It's been a pretty good day, gorgeous weather, I'm still alive, reasonably healthy, mind seems to be working pretty well-all in all I'm doing o.k. which is fine. I hope everyone else here is doing well also. :)

Good Morning everyone! It's been a long couple of weeks. I am going nearly 2 weeks without a day off and have had limited time here at BGO. Just wanted to wish you all a blessed day!

Same to you buddy. the next couple of days are going to get really exciting here.

Good Morning everyone! It's been a long couple of weeks. I am going nearly 2 weeks without a day off and have had limited time here at BGO. Just wanted to wish you all a blessed day!

Good morning El. and everybody else. Have a good day. :flowers:

Same to you buddy. the next couple of days are going to get really exciting here.

Let the posts fly! :thumbsup:

Good morning! Always easier to wake up after the Caps deliver a butt-whoopin'!!

Well, it is a good morning indeed! Today is the day the speculation should end! The Prime Time First Round of the NFL Draft airs tonight!

Yup. the draft starts today, and the cool part-which is why I kinda like the new format, is that the excitement and anticipation won't be over until after this weekend.

Plus, it's another really pretty day outside here in Raleigh-think I'll go for a nice walk. Have a good day, everyone. :)

Today is also earth day. I'm going to celebrate by driving my SUV around and then going to the gym and exhaling some CO2.

Plus it’s snowing. April 22 and its snowing. :mad:

Oh good morning to everybody. :)

This is a tough one today...

I am tired, I haven't had a full day off in over 3 weeks, I spent too much time following the draft instead of resting, there is a threat of my photo shoot being cancelled today, but it just won't rain already! :cry:. I need sleep! :yawnee:

But hey! The Redskins got a Franchise QB and a potential All_-Pro LT in the first 2 rounds of the draft!

Good morning everyone! :eclipsee_Victoria:

Good morning, El and everyone. It rained almost all night but the sun's out and it's another pretty day.

Hope everyone's day is sunny whether the weather is or not. :)

Just wanted to send out another greeting this morning to you all. Have a great day! Oh yeah, Burgundy Burner...get well soon!

Good morning everyone! I am off to work on a photo shoot. I wish I was able to go to my new house and finish construction so I could get moved in. Anyone want to fill in for me on my shoot in Ellicott City?

What a beautiful start to the week. Sun is shining bright, plus air is crisp and cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.