• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Thread: Philadelphia Eagles

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Here it is folks. Opening day for our most favored team.

Talk about the game here.

Filet Mignon, rosemary//basil/garlic red potatoes and asparagus ready for the grill tonight at halftime! Can't wait for this game tonight (err, 30 min.) :)

It's time to stomp the iggles and put the league on notice, you will be dealing with us in Jan and Feb!! Hail To The Redskins

I would love for us to blow them out, but I have a feeling this is gonna be a barn burner.

Woman up Special K. We're going to kick their ass. Vick doesn't finish the game under center.

Redskins need to run, run, run, and run some more. 3 to 1 TOP advantage.

Cris Carter with the line of the night!

'I thought you only went faster when you were better than the other team'.

Awesome!

Calling it now. AlMo runs for 150+ and 2 TDs. Everyone's focused on Griff, and the Butler's gonna knock 'em out.

Black Angus porter house, baked beans, and roasted corn on the cob..... And it was all perfect if I do say so myself.

Cold beer in hand, and ready to rip filthy a new one :)

Alright getting sick of this philthy offense on the field, need to see our guys go on a time consuming death march.

These 2 teams look nothing like what they were supposed to. Morris fumbles, Griff throws a pick, and Phillys offense is unstoppable.

Need the D to force a punt in a huge way on this series.

Okay since that worked....need a long drive with a td here.

Griffen took his brace off?

I hope Cousins starts 2nd half...

Edit: At this point there is no sense for Griffin to come back in.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.