• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

Bill Withers passed at 81.

He apparently had terrible dementia/Alzheimers (since 2013). Certainly not saying it's not sad news, but at least for him, I'm sure his quality of life was long ago diminished. May have been a mixed blessing.

Bobby Mitchell died...

For Immediate Release
April 5, 2020

STATEMENT FROM WASHINGTON REDSKINS OWNER DAN SNYDER ON THE PASSING OF HALL OF FAMER BOBBY MITCHELL:

“I was extremely saddened to hear the news about the passing of the great Bobby Mitchell. Bobby was a Hall of Fame player and executive and represented the Washington Redskins organization with integrity for over 50 years. His passion for the game of football was unmatched by anyone I have ever met. Not only was he one of the most influential individuals in franchise history, but he was also one of the greatest men I have ever known. He was a true class act and will be sorely missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with his wife Gwen and the entire Mitchell family during this time."

-REDSKINS-

Last edited:
Yeah not a huge Bond fan but they’re definitely alright to get your spy movie on. We just found out via Shudder that Tales From the Crypt was rebooted so we’ve been watching those a little bit lately.

John Prine, one of my favorite musicians, killed by COVID-19. So sad.

Reactions: Ax
My heart's in the ice house come hill or come valley
Like a long ago Sunday when I walked through the alley
On a cold winter's morning to a church house
just to shovel some snow.

Hank Steinbrenner - 63 years old

Brian Dennehy -81.

I was born in 79, so growing up in the 80s obsessed with tv and movies made him a regular on my tv screen, he was awesome.

awww..no way. one of the "real men" of acting. always liked him. except for in first blood.

RAMBO DIDNT DRAW FIRST BLOOD!! THEY DID!!

With all the great things he did, it was a line from Tommy Boy that I always have stuck in my head when I see him or hear his name now...

"You can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it?"

Legendary LB for the Baltimore Colts, Mike Mad Dog Curtis has passed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.