Celebrity Passings

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

JPPT1974

Camp Fodder
Reaction score

Vikings

Really people I grew up with passing away. Wow! Danny A was an underrated actor!

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Navy

James Lipton passed away. He was one of those interviewers that could just ask one question that would get a celebrity to feel at ease and open up for a great time. I always enjoyed his shows.

Win4us

Super Bowl MVP
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Air Force

Max Von Sydow who’s been in a ton of films most notably as father Merrin in ‘The Exorcist’ has passed at 90

Beetlejuice

Dogaholic
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Army

Which 1 or 2 drummers would you consider to potentially be better than him, in your opinion ?
John Bonham and Buddy Rich. And no matter how people arranged that top 3, I couldn't argue against it.

Also, while not top 3, the most vastly underrated drummer is Travis Barker. He literally plays every genre amazingly well, and does things that blow your mind. He's the most versatile imho, and by the time he's done any list where he's not top 10 won't be valid.

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

He has some of the most rabid fans worldwide of any performer ever. I know several folks who were absolutely obsessed fans of his. He was definitely a huge cultural icon and by all accounts a very nice human being with a generous heart. RIP.

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Navy

His resume for the songs he wrote as much as the ones he sang is insane. The man was just a real talent. He also just seemed like a guy you could have dinner with and he would treat your mother with the same respect you would.

Win4us

Super Bowl MVP
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Air Force

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Joe Diffie, Country Music legend, has passed away after contracting coronavirus infection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0