• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

C-A-P-S

I just hope he stays healthy throughout the Gretzky chase, seems that might be the only thing to derail his pursuit other than a massive decline in skill which has yet to happen

Most likely his goals are going to have to skew high over the early years of this contract. Unless his arc is Brady-like.

IF Ovi can maintain his career pace... that would put him around 880 at the end of year 3.

As it stands now he's got 742 goals in 1211 games. If you divide 742/1211 that's .61. If you take 82 games, multiply it by 3 and subtract the 11 they've already played that comes out to 235 games. 235*.61=143. 143+742 comes out to 885.... Gretzky has 894.

If he plays 5 more years, and 4 of which is relatively uninterrupted by health, Covid, or another lockout... it's still within reach.

The scary thing is he lost essentially a full season between the lockout shortened year and Covid. He could realistically be on the brink of breaking the 800 mark this season.

points is points. Getting 5 / 8 on a 4 game Westy is a big deal. If we can win 2 / 3 it's a good trip

Still would like to see them win those kinds of games. I get the points and agree, but we gotta show we can fight and scrap

Caps got the 5 points I was hoping for during this 4 game stretch... Points tonight are gravy.

12 behind third place

Caps either dominate completely with a massive amount of points, or shit the bed and barely get a shot off.

149 from the record
17 from 3rd place

A big win in Carolina and sitting pretty. ❤️

Johansson is back, we'll see how much he has left in the tank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.