• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

C-A-P-S

Yes. I think that regular season OT gives a great advantage to young, fast players. Not exactly the Caps strong suit.

and it puts a major strain on goaltending when it's that wide open, again, not necessarily the Caps strong suit.

I think Vitek and Sammy have played well (at times), and they can get hot enough to make a run... not calling a shot or anything, expectation and possibilities are two different things

If the Caps end up playing the Panthers in the first round it’s going to be a quick end to the season. Very bad matchup.

If the Caps end up playing the Panthers in the first round it’s going to be a quick end to the season. Very bad matchup.
Agreed.
They look tired already

yeah last night was bad

Sammy again proving he has brain farts with the best of them.. I think we're going to live and die with Goaltending. That was a very winnable game, regardless of Ovi being in the lineup. Oshie taking one off the boot hurt, but damn if he didn't claw his way back into the play and lay out to block that shot... Love that grit, wrong time to have a dud but need to win the last 2 to get that momentum back.

That was nuts! I feel a lot better after that. I hope that Wilson is okay.

Carlson took an awkward hit and went straight to the locker room near the end of the game. Hope he’s ok.

Shit!
What sucks is that it's being called a "lower body injury" and had nothing to do with that stick in the face.

Wilson ruled out for tonight... gonna need Mantha to have another physical game

I don't know how you guys have the stomach to root for another DC team full-time. I'll confess, I've bandwagoned in a few times (Nationals World Series run and the Caps Stanley Cup run a few years ago) but I just don't have the energy to do it fulltime. Maybe if I was local and could see games all season long I'd be willing to invest. Good luck to the Caps - I think they are going to need more than a little luck to escape from this series.

The Caps have been mostly a mess all season so last night was not a surprise. Actually I thought game 1 was the surprise.

Florida was a -280 favorite last night. I thought that was high. I was wrong. Washington will be lucky to win 2 games.

Panthers are very close to a 2-1 favorite in DC this afternoon. (-196)

Big boy win this afternoon. It would be nice to get Wilson back for Monday night. 🤞

Big boy win this afternoon. It would be nice to get Wilson back for Monday night.

I'm not really excited about tacking on those last 2. I don't want to give them any reason to be pissed off... had we just clinched down and bullied them I think it would have demoralized them more.... then again, taking their 5-1 win and dropping 6 on them may have done more to break them so what do I know.

I love it though, no complaints.

Florida is so adept at scoring in bunches. I was a bit surprised they pulled the goalie as early as they did.

Good confidence building performance for Sammy and rewarded with the 1st star. More of that please.

I'm not really excited about tacking on those last 2. I don't want to give them any reason to be pissed off... had we just clinched down and bullied them I think it would have demoralized them more.... then again, taking their 5-1 win and dropping 6 on them may have done more to break them so what do I know.

I love it though, no complaints.
I was hoping that they would tack on 1 more, especially after the other night but.................I'm a dick that way....:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.