• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2023 Washington Roster Moves

Every good player is going to be "the highest paid whatever he is" when he re-signs. That status lasts for all of five minutes.

I agree with your overall point, but this is a significant exaggeration. Payne probably doesn't make a lot of GMs top twenty list at his position. So for him to be the 2nd highest paid guy at his position - EVER - and get $60 million guaranteed, that goes well beyond what good players get. I don't know if it's a mistake or not, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt on that. But it's a ton of money to pay a guy with his resume to date, even in light of an ever increasing salary cap.

As a first alternate to the pro-bowl somebody had him top three in the conference. I think maybe we're both exaggerating?

Within a couple weeks Payne will most likely be 6th or lower at his position.

As a first alternate to the pro-bowl somebody had him top three in the conference. I think maybe we're both exaggerating?

Fair 🤛🏻

They had me at ‘OL’ and ‘started’…

Leno, Paul, Gates, Wylie, Cosmi or

Leno, Wylie, Gates, Cosmi, Rookie or

Leno, Paul, Gates, Cosmi, Wylie?

I would still address the O Line in the draft.

Now I guess we just have to hope he doesn’t take naps on the field.

Leno, Paul, Gates, Wylie, Cosmi or

Leno, Wylie, Gates, Cosmi, Rookie or

Leno, Paul, Gates, Cosmi, Wylie?

I would still address the O Line in the draft.

100%, Chris.

I am personally not annoyed nor enthused with the Wylie and Gates moves.

Seeing that we are one day into the free agency and draft season, I will wait it out. But, there is no way these two alone can reasonably be seen as being the answers to our o-line woes. Even with these additions, there is not one spot along the o-line that you can say you feel REALLY good about. That's a far cry from what we have experienced in years past.

I wouldn’t hate a OT in the first round and C John Michael Schmitz in the second.

Leno gets a lot of love (great human no doubt) but he has become liability at LT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.