• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2023 NFL Draft Thread

Profiling Cowboys maybe.

I believe that gives us a pick in every round now, plus an extra 6th rounder...

• Round 1, Pick 16 overall
  • Round 2, Pick 47 overall
  • Round 3, Pick 97 overall
  • Round 4, Pick 118 overall
  • Round 5, Pick 152 overall
  • Round 6, Pick 193 overall
  • Round 6, Pick 215 overall
  • Round 7, Pick 235 overall

I need to see just a few more videos of college qbs completing long passes to undefended receivers while under no pressure to determine exactly who the future studs will be.

I believe more than once we had Overshown picked in the BGO Mock thread...

Overshown
6'3 230

I know it's highlights and everyone looks good in them but he looks interesting as an LB prospect.

He's definitely in that 'hybrid' style, but it almost looks like that would be a better fit than a traditional inside linebacker, if you pay attention to what Rivera / Del Rio are doing. They favor a 4-2-5 alignment, so having a guy like this that clearly isn't lost in coverage, but also big enough to roam around the line of scrimmage, could be an interesting fit in this defense.

Kiper's latest mock update has us taking Emmanuel Forbes CB Miss St. - Yes he's fast, yes had a lot of picks in college but he's 166 pounds - I'm not seeing it but then again as little college football as I watch my opine means nada.

Kiper's latest mock update has us taking Emmanuel Forbes CB Miss St. - Yes he's fast, yes had a lot of picks in college but he's 166 pounds - I'm not seeing it but then again as little college football as I watch my opine means nada.
Yeah, but he supposedly has position flex. Rivera said he could be a fit at right guard.

Mike Tanenbaum's latest mock has us taking Dalton Kincaid - TE - Utah

Five Tackles were off the board by 16 in his mock

So he thinks 9 of the first 15 picks will be QBs and Tackles? Not sure I buy that.

Jordan Reid's 7 Rd Mock has these as our picks

16: Joey Porter Jr - CB - Penn St
47: Blake Freeland - OT - BYU
97: Tyjae Spears - RB - Tulane
118: Zack Kuntz - TE - Old Dominion
150: Cam Jones - LB - Indiana
193: Warren McClendon - OL - Georgia
215: Nesta Jade Silvera - DL - Arizona St
233: Viliami Fehoko - Edge - San Jose St

I don't see Washington taking a running back high at #3 again.

My guess is any backs taken will be in the 5-7 round area.

Reid's picks have identified the areas of concern I have in regards to the roster but as we all know there are lot of surprises in the draft order and guys you didn't expect to be available (like Jonathan Allen at #17) come along and make you re-order your board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.