• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2023 NFL Draft Thread

There might be more intrigue tonight than last night with Levis, Branch, Porter, and Mayer all dropping out of Round 1.

I have to think Pittsburgh is getting a ton of calls today from teams who need QB help and were scared off of Levis in the 1st, however, the Steelers need CB help and Porter is there for them (something I doubt they thought would happen).

Every team with an early pick will likely get the same kind of treatment until Levis goes off the board. The Raiders, at 38, are the first team tonight with an obvious need at QB.

That’s Flecther.

There might be more intrigue tonight than last night with Levis, Branch, Porter, and Mayer all dropping out of Round 1.

I have to think Pittsburgh is getting a ton of calls today from teams who need QB help and were scared off of Levis in the 1st, however, the Steelers need CB help and Porter is there for them (something I doubt they thought would happen).

Every team with an early pick will likely get the same kind of treatment until Levis goes off the board. The Raiders, at 38, are the first team tonight with an obvious need at QB.
Joey Porter Sr might have issues of the don’t take Jr. No way they thought he’d be there and you would think they discussed him with their original pick.

Rappaport says we are one of the teams trying to move up to pick 32. I doubt that happens because it's going to cost twice as much as it should.

Rappaport says we are one of the teams trying to move up to pick 32. I doubt that happens because it's going to cost twice as much as it should.
To get who though? That would be the intriguing part to me.

A safety? I don't really see the need though the team apparently does.

Were we better with Snyder making the picks? (Hopefully, I'll look like a fool and he's great.)

Congratulations to the Charles Leno family.

Washington has brain lock.

A couple of years ago it was nothing but defensive linemen.

Now it is nothing but defensive backs.

Boy, Ron Rivera MUST really trust that Sam Cosmi can move inside and play guard in 2023 and that former seventh round pick, Chris Paul, is shaping up to be a contributor off the bench.

I used to love the draft.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.