• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 Draft Thread - Officially pick 19th - 1st post updated with picks

At 5'9 a 42.5" vertical is explosive...

The other thing i noticed is that he's listed at 5'9" 181lb but he looks solid. He's not rail think like you'd be concerned about with those measurables.

Darrisaw if he's there or Cosmi for OT
The ND LB or Zaven Collins

Notre Dame's pro day will be televised on NBC Sports Network next Wednesday, March 31st at 11:00 am.

Some big names to watch here

OL:
Liam Eichenberg
Robert Hainesy

TE:
Tommy Tremble
Brock Wright

Possibly the biggest one to watch:

LB:
Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

Eichenberg likely falls to the 2nd so we could go JOK at 19 and see Eichenberg at 51

4.39? Unbelievable time. With his overall profile Parsons should be a top 10 pick no question.

He’s a much better bet heading into the NFL than Trey Lance or even Justin Fields.

At least one of those teams picking in the top 10-12 is going to take a qb that busts out in the league. Seems to happen every year.

Looks like the Martys chose Va Tech over BYU and Michigan

I think they're focused on Darrisaw at 19.

McCarthy is once again on a team that has a profile quarterback and has to engineer a 'team' out the pickings on defense, an aging offensive line and an indifferent Ezekiel Elliott who seems to have gone to seed after getting paid.

In Green Bay, Aaron Rodgers wasn't talking to him the last two years he was with the team. It will be interesting to see what happens in Dallas.

Remember, last year players openly questioned the ability of the coaches to put them into position to win, and that was BEFORE Dak got hurt.

Reactions: Om
There will be a Day 2 quarterback that out-performs most of the first rounders. Again, that is something that seems to happen all the time.

Quarterback and wide receiver are among the biggest bust potential picks in the draft.

Since the Vikes have no second round pick, I wonder if we trade up with them if someone we live is there. Parsons?
Darisaw?

COULD be there at 51... if we go LB in the first and Eich is there in the 2nd we have to pounce.

I would almost argue that if we go Darrisaw at 19, and Eich is there in the 2nd we have to look long and hard. He would instantly give you a succession plan to Moses who we've had our frustrations with, but more importantly is a $9.65mil cap hit this year and $7mil+ next year with $0 guaranteed.

Eich is a day 1 starting LT so I dont know if you'd want to move him across but it would be very interesting if faced with that option.

JOK absolutely lit it up at his pro day today. 221 lbs so he did it after adding some weight. Still not 235 ala Luke Kuechly but he might still be able to be a great player for us.

I think this is a little early for me.... but i guess the concern is that he's not there for us in the 3rd.

This guy impresses me... I for the life of me can't figure out why Lance gets first round love and this guy has just NOW started to ascend into the convo as an early day 2 pick. Originally hoped we could steal him in the 4th, or with our 2nd pick in the 3rd but it's looking like he's going to go much earlier than that.

With all the quarterback mania out there it is looking likely that Washington at #19 may very well get a 'best at position' type prospect.

I haven't seen this much buzz for a group of college quarterbacks since 1983 when 5 or 6 got picked in Round 1.

Draft thoughts.

Star potential for QBs:
Trevor Lawrence
Zach Wilson
Trey Lance
Kyle Trask
Kellen Mond
Bust potential for QBs:
Justin Fields
Mac Jones
Davis Mills
Jamie Newman
Feleipe Franks

Star potential for WRs:
Jaylen Waddle
Devonta Smith
Rashod Bateman
Amon-Ra St. Brown
Nico Collins
Bust potential for WRs:
Ja-Marr Chase
Kadarius Toney
Rondale Moore
D'Wayne Eskridge
Tylan Wallace

Star potential for TEs:
Kyle Pitts
Pat Freiermuth
Brevin Jordan
Hunter Long
Tommy Tremble
Bust potential for TEs:
Everyone else

Star potential for OTs:
Penei Sewell
Christian Darrisaw
Teven Jenkins
Dillon Radunz
Liam Eichenberg
Alex Leatherwood
Bust potential for OTs:
Rashawn Slater
Samuel Cosmi
Jackson Carmen
Spencer Brown
Brady Christiansen
Walker Little

Star potential for LBs:
Micah Parsons
Zaven Collins
Nick Bolton
Jabril Cox
Jamin Davis
Dylan Moses
Bust potential for LBs:
Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah
Baron Browning
Cameron McGrone
Chazz Surratt

Star potential for FSs:
Trevon Moehrig
Jevon Holland
Richie Grant
Andre Cisco
Hamsah Nasirildeen
Bust potential for FSs:
Jamar Johnson
Joshuah Bledsoe
James Wiggins
Richard LeCounte
Ar'Darius Washington

Trey Lance and Trask to me have significant bust potential.

Lance has had one year of college success. He has a tremendous upside, but also carries that 'legacy risk' of a raw player at a very critical position whose experience on the field and sample size is very limited vis a vis some other draft prospects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.