• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 Draft Thread - Officially pick 19th - 1st post updated with picks

Prediction: Kyle Pitts will have a Chase Young type impact on an NFCE team not named Washington.

Disagree. I have a counter prediction. Pitts will be off the board before any NFCE team makes their first pick.

I agree with Kel. I also think Dallas taking him would be a HUGE mistake for them. There is only 1 ball on the field and you've got so much money committed to Cooper and Zeke. Add to that how terrible their defense was, if they use 1st round pick on the offensive side of the ball (pending some crazy scenario where no defender is worth their pick) then they're just helping out the NFC East at this point. They would have to average 30+ a game to be competitive.

I dont see him getting past Miami. He could go to ATL at 4 but I'd bet Miami jumps on him at 6 if he's available.

We are not in the draft rooms of these teams, so we don’t know what they value. We also don’t know what trades will happen. But when I look at who is at the top of the draft, the teams at 4, 5, 6, and 8 would see a big upgrade at TE with Pitts. Only Detroit and Denver can look beyond TE since they have budding stars Hockenson and Fant respectively. If he does make it to 10, then I think only a trade up 10 by someone who really wants him would prevent him from being in either NY or Philly.

As far as TE’s go this kid is kinda intriguing. Dude makes some tough catches in traffic and one of our 3rds or maybe even a 4th could grab him

Win4us - we're doing a sleeper pod on Sunday night. If you want to join us to discuss him, you are welcome to. Just let us know.

I appreciate it Boone but still got some residual Bell’s palsy going on and resemble Joseph Merrick lol. I’ll throw in one of these evenings tho

hey brother, I hope your image isn't what stops you. You're welcome to join no matter what, obviously pending your own comfort level. This pod is about connecting and friendship...

The only way I'm happier than this draft is Darrisaw is the pick at 19... but this is close

1618104085910.png

Yeah - that would be a helluva draft! I think Mond could go even higher with the recent hype.

hey brother, I hope your image isn't what stops you. You're welcome to join no matter what, obviously pending your own comfort level. This pod is about connecting and friendship...

nah it’s close to normal now, the damndest thing I’ve ever had tho. The podcasts you guys put together are awesome and seem like a lot of fun, I’ll definitely throw in at some point

well if you want in you just let me know.

and that statement goes for any member of the board, if you're interesting in participating, let me know. Contribute to your level of comfort, we're doing this to have fun and connect with fans... not to get syndicated or perform some radio show.

Can someone explain to me why guys like Alijah Vera-Tucker and Rashawn Slater are consistently ranked above Darrisaw? I don't get it, especially when both guys are probably more suited to guard at the NFL level. Darrisaw's got a better NFL build than either guy, and I would actually take Alex Leatherwood ahead of either of those guys if Darrisaw were not to be available.

no clue, but i'm ok with it... i hope they both go before we pick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.