• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who is the greatest?

NWO? LOL!! No.

Stone Cold is prior Rock and brought the entire attitude era that the rock morphed himself in to later.

The NWO is what ushered in the WWF changing their approach, they had been marketing to the kids demo for years, the NWO changed that when the 18-49 demographic started watching WCW and killed the WWF in ratings.

No, Steve Austin stating "Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your ass" did.

Please dont try to act like an old Hulk Hogan with a ridiculous dye job, Tugboat, and Razor Ramone are pioneers.

The WCW ended up being absorbed in to the WWF because....well, they sucked and couldn't keep up.

I listen to Bruce Prichard's podcast, he has openly stated the NWO and WCW's ratings are what drove them to a less kid friendly direction. This thread is derailing into a 1998 discussion of which show was better lol. Now I can barely watch any wrestling product, AEW hit or miss, TNA - crap - WWE - ehh stale and too much talking

Now the greatest wrestling promo (singular) Dusty Rhodes hard times

Or the fact that Stone Cold beat a Jake the Snake who was acting like a born again and that helped put the nail in to it.

The greatest American to ever live is Fred Rogers.

Whaaa? A TV actor?

Abe Lincoln? MLK? Jonas Salk?

You think he was an actor?

Watch "Won't you be my neighbor?" and then you will see what I mean. MLK was good, too. But, Fred gets my vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.