• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who is the greatest?

Hello?!! Silent Threat?!! Biff lasted generations and several movies!

you have a point... but Biff got bested by George McFly at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance.... PLUS... Biff is technically only in the 1985 version where he ultimately ends up as a car detailer...

you have a point... but Biff got bested by George McFly at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance.... PLUS... Biff is technically only in the 1985 version where he ultimately ends up as a car detailer...

Biff is in Part 2 as well when he becomes rich from using the book to win every bet.

Marty has to use time travel to beat him
Craig used a brick!! LOL

Biff is in Part 2 as well when he becomes rich from using the book to win every bet.

Marty has to use time travel to beat him
Craig used a brick!! LOL

No i mean he only exists in 1985, and while he did get rich it technically never happened because they got the sports betting book back. Deebo also appeared in the 2nd Friday movie too...

No i mean he only exists in 1985, and while he did get rich it technically never happened because they got the sports betting book back. Deebo also appeared in the 2nd Friday movie too...

he existed in 1950s where all the bullying started.

6C7A8C0C-3592-4AB5-81F6-7A44A8861A9E.jpeg

I still remember ‘the Scott Farkus affair’...

View attachment 5191
I still remember ‘the Scott Farkus affair’...
while he looked tough...he went down like a sack of potatoes!

STILL a tradition in our home every year. The house is right up in Cleveland. I think this year we may watch it with the boys and then drive by it so they can see it now that they are old enough to put 2 and 2 together.

Michael Phelps is the greatest athlete of all time. Not only does he hold multiple world records, but he also has more gold medals (23) than anyone else has total medals (18). His 23 gold medals are nearly triple that of the next highest gold medal total (9) and he holds a likely unbreakable record of 8 gold medals in a single olympics.

The thing that makes these already staggering accomplishments even more remarkable, is the fact he accomplished this all against the greatest competition in the world on the grandest stage and maintained his dominance for 2 decades.

Say what you want about Tom Brady, Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, or whoever else. Michael Phelps is the greatest athlete of all time.

Man, thats a good one. I am personally partial to Star Trek: The Next Generation

Mike I knew you were going to mention TNG - that is a fantastic show as well - I've gone back numerous times and watched both shows all seasons. I picked X-files overall just because it had that creepy factor at times.

I'm a sucker for a good space show.

X-Files was downright scary at times because it could always be a possibility.

funny topic sort of off track:

I was at comic-con in 2015. I was coming down off a stage and where the stairs led went right smack to the booth where Edward James Olmos was sitting. I wasn't trying to cut in line or anything, but I was suddenly in front of him. He was there for BG, but I looked at him and said "Santana!"
"orale!"

He stood up, shook me hand, and I told him how much I loved American Me. People were SO mad at me like I was cutting in line, but I was just standing face to face with EJO and you DONT do that without giving him his respect!

EJA is worth a line cutting and the shunning that goes with it!

he’s a damn good actor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.