• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What Was That??? (merge earthquake threads)

My border collie just started howling again, I hope yesterday was a fluke and she's not a prognosticator.

I woke up to a 7.something one night in New Zealand. I actually opened my eyes and there stood my roommate right over my bed, freaked out and asking if I felt it. LOL

Yesterday was more intense though, in my opinion. I work in an old crappy building in Annapolis and the whole thing was shaking back and forth.

What I really want to know is what my parents' dogs were thinking when it happened. They were in the house alone while my parents were out playing bridge. The one dog is a huge baby who is scared of thunderstorms (like to the point that he somehow closes himself in the bathroom) and barks every time the UPS truck is within a 2 block area. I can only imagine he was freaking out.

Continuing with the animals update - here is mine...

This crazy bengal cat was actually wondering what happened. He was hanging around the back window for about an hour and was a bit more vocal during that time. Nothing major, but he certainly noticed it.

Latest joke going around...

MSNBC is reporting that the Washington Monument is leaning somewhat to the left. FOX is saying that it is leaning somewhat to the right.

Didn't know this until a while ago, but Philadelphia had two water main breaks and Montgomery Co., PA had one break.

4nYvx.jpg

Oh that's just wrong.

and beyond funny

:laugh: When I posted it on facebook this morning, I caught a bunch of **** for it, but nobody could deny they laughed at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.