• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What are you drinking?

Wife bought me beers and gave me the clearance to go to my favorite place to get some for myself.

I've been looking at their beer list for over an hour. I'm so excited!

c94d3cd2775eb8c25adba92c6494849f.jpg

Tonight's haul.

Ommengang game of thrones 3 eyed raven said on
Port brewing Mongo ipa
Noble ipa
Alpine willy wheat
Bear republic mach 10 ipa
Knee deep collaboration lupulin river ipa

Had Blue Mountain's Stout aged in oak bourbon barrels last night with dinner. Dayyyyummmmm.

Yes please.

Anyone ever done the 'string soaked in flammable liquid' around a beer bottle trick to make beer glasses?

No, but my friend has an entire business doing that with stuff. He makes glasses, candles, etc.

Sierra Nevada nooner pilsner

Had some Ballast Point beers last night - Sculpin, Victory at Sea, and also a nice Hoppin' Frog Porter.

Sculpin and victory at sea are some of my favorites. So damn good..

Had this for the first time over the weekend ... absolutely beautiful. Beyond smooth.

088857001611.jpg

Had some Ballast Point beers last night - Sculpin, Victory at Sea, and also a nice Hoppin' Frog Porter.

Victory at Sea might be the best porter in the US right now. It is downright awesome. The Sculpin is good but I think it is too expensive drink more of the Big Eye from them which has a better price point and is still a quality beer.

Sculpin is 1.50 more per pint and I live next to the ****ing brewery!!!

What a day. My wife's school was on lockdown because of the shooting nearby. We had a Meritage from Cross Keys in Harrisonburg and then a table red from Burnley in Barboursville. First time in a while the two of us have polished off two bottles of wine together. Stressful day though.

Closed on the new house today. Michelob Ultra when we got in the back door (don't judge me, it was left by the former owners so it was free) and now a nice Pinot Noir gifted us by a valued friend...

Ballast point now makes mixed drinks in cans..just meh, but a great idea for the beach and picnics.

I shared a 2011 sea monster stout with my friend..the next day he comes back with a 2008. Good trade!

We also drank my last 2012 uncle jacobs stout from Avery. It was bottled at 14.72% but I'm sure it kicked up to at least 16. But it was so smooth it was scary

An oldie but a goodie back from the bottom of heap. What are you drinking?

received_330692194358664.jpg

Gingerbread Stout aged in Bourbon and Brandy barrels last night.

Really enjoying PumKing this time of year and Three Notch'd in CVille has a killer Biggie S'Mores Dark Chocolate that's unbelievable.

My favorite "everyday" beer right now is probably Or Xata from the Bruery in San Diego. Very reminiscent of Horchata and ridiculously good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.