• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Watch Felix Baumgartner's 23 Mile Freefall Live

Seems to me, they are making it much more dangerous by lollygagging around at what's now 7,000 ft higher than their original plan. Jump already.

He hasn't reached the jump altitude yet. Remember, everything is in nautical miles.

Damn, 4 minute free-fall, that's insane! Thanks for the tip, FTS - worked after a few refreshes.

Congratulations Felix, but good luck on finding a planet big enough to store your balls on.

I'll admit, he had me worried when he went into the flat spin for so long. Amazed he was able to pull it off, good job.

Why couldn't they attach a web cam to his helmet for us. That would have been awesome.

Oh well the good news is he didn't break his neck. But the bad news is he didn't break the record either.

He did break the record for highest balloon flight by a human. Also broke the altitude record. He is the first human to break the sound barrier sans an aircraft. He did not break the longest freefall - missed that mark by fifteen seconds. Breaking the sound barrier probably had something to do with missing that mark.

Most humans would be frozen and unable to act in that situation. It takes a special bravery to be able to ignore everything your senses are telling you and make that leap. Wow.

I about threw up when I saw the camera angle of him on the ledge looking down on Earth. Fortunately I was able to keep my brunch down and just screamed instead. Unbelievable. And my parents thought I gave them grey hair!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.