• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

W Post:Schefter On Rg3 And Snyder's Relationship

As long as he doesn't get his approval on draft picks or let him circumvent the coach (or worse, run him out of town) I don't really have a problem with it. It's weird, but that's just my opinion.

I'm curious what you think of the way Chicago handled their coaching change having Jay Cutler interview potential coaching candidates and weigh in on the selection of their coach.

I'm curious what you think of the way Chicago handled their coaching change having Jay Cutler interview potential coaching candidates and weigh in on the selection of their coach.

Did they really do that? Hah.

I hate Jay Cutler and think he's a grade-a ass hat. Has all the natural ability in the world, but somehow got Jeff George's brain.

I don't think there are any successful teams in the NFL where a player, or the players, have more control over the team than the GM/headcoach.

I guess we'll see what happens with the bears. I don't think any team can be truly successful with Culter at quarterback, but that's just my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.