• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

TV Show Discussion Thread

If you are fascinated by serial killers as I am, you’ll probably eat up the killer series Dahmer which is currently on Netflix. I’ve binged most of season 1 this week.

I watched one episode and turned it off. That shit was too real and graphic even for me!

I read his father's book "a father's story" a long time ago. Was really interesting and telling about why he was as messed up as he was.

Watching 'Ancient Apocalypse' on Netflix. Very interesting show highlighting Graham Hancock's theories that ancient civilizations were around much farther back in time than modern archaeologists believe. 'What if everything we know about prehistory is wrong?'

It's difficult to assess how much of it is crazy theorizing and how much is fact, but a lot of the show is spent investigating these wild ancient sites. Worth it for that alone!

Ooh… that sounds like a good one - thanks!

Just finished 1899.

Wow. Just wow. Can’t wait for season 2 which I wasn’t sure there would be until the show-runner hinted at it in the ‘making of ‘ show following episode 8.

Netflix really gets these documentaries right. I catch myself looking for the new ones and binging it

Killer Sally
I am Vanessa Guillen

They aren't happy...but, I always want to know the stories behind them.

Netflix really gets these documentaries right. I catch myself looking for the new ones and binging it

Killer Sally
I am Vanessa Guillen

They aren't happy...but, I always want to know the stories behind them.

yeah they're good.. i've lost count of how many i've watched, even about stuff I didn't ever think I'd be interested in.

It started with "Making a Murderer" and it took off

Dont F*#@ With Cats is another really good one... but it can be really tough to watch at times

I might be late with this since it’s now in season 2 but Your Honor, starring Bryan Cranston is really good. Great cast and story plus New Orleans as the setting is always a bonus.

53398C3D-884B-4153-8EAF-C1A3A7D1B2D8.jpeg

Interesting...love Bryan. Will have to check it out.

I'm watching Shrinking on apple TV with Harrison Ford and Jason Segel. Really good if you like Jason's style of humor...but, also deep.

Black Bird on Apple TV... HOLY SHIT. Definitely rated R. It has it's moments that are graphic but DAMN this show was good. Its based on serial killer Larry Hall.

1675882863229.png

Citadel on Amazon prime is really good. Only 6 episodes but I've enjoyed it.

The new Arnold documentary is also really good. His drive and determination is out of this world. It's amazing just how good he really was at everything he tried.

We enjoyed the Arnold doc too Mike.

Just finished Break Point on Netflix. Very well done look inside the world of professional tennis.

I'm really interested in this.....

Except they picked the WORST wife of a QB to use in the trailer they could. I'm immediately sneering at the TV and moving on. I'm sure it's a great show, but she's just gonna ruin it I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.