• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

TV Show Discussion Thread

Okay this one on Netflix I absolutely love. It’s an adult cartoon with VERY mature material. It’s called ‘F Is For Family’ and there’s times we have to pause it to laugh for several minutes. If you like crude humor give it a chance!

Watched a limited series today on Challenger disaster. Pretty great. I was up in the Sierra Nevada's at the USMC Mountain Warfare Training Center when it happened, so never experienced it as most Americans did. Recommend.

Cobra Kai is such a good series. At first I was like this is gonna be a stupid reboot. Then 2 episodes in I was hooked!

It has been an excellent series, hell I paid for youtube premiuim initially because of it (now I just enjoy no ad's), now that it's going to Netflix I'll just watch it on my firestick using a vpn since I cancelled Netflix because I wasn't watching anything on there anymore.

1607707905596.png

YESSSS!!!!

Disney has to be SO excited for these to come out. I know I will be watching each of them and have VERY high hopes.

It has been an excellent series, hell I paid for youtube premiuim initially because of it (now I just enjoy no ad's), now that it's going to Netflix I'll just watch it on my firestick using a vpn since I cancelled Netflix because I wasn't watching anything on there anymore.

How does your VPN allow you to watch Netflix without a subscription?

Netflix has limited series of 'The Stand' out. I may have to check that out. One of my favorite Stephen King books.

Thought Dr Sleep even though it's a movie was a good translation of the book, had to explain the first few minutes for miss SO since she didnt read it, hell now I almost want to start a horror book thread with the library I've read of different authors

If you are a Star Wars fan at all, you NEED to watch The Mandalorian.

The season finale for season 2 was just unreal. I was screaming at the top of my lungs by the end of it.....kids came running out because they thought something was wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.