• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Time to make your 2013 Redskins prediction public and final

12-4, NFC Champs, beating Seattle at home the NFCCG. Lose to Denver in the SB, 34-27.

4-2 in the NFC East
2-2 vs. the NFC Central
3-1 vs. the AFC West
Loss to S.F.
Loss at Atl.

9-7 overall. Squeeze in the playoffs with a Wild Card. Win in the Wild Card game on the road and lose in the Divisional playoff at S.F.

Remember what happened the season following the last time we had a Divisional loss at S.F.? ;)

Jug just envisions Manning in a last ditch comeback late in the fourth where Amerson slips on the frosty turf, loses his man for a game ending 50 yard TD on fourth down.
A passing of the guard if you will.

12-4, NFC Champs, beating Seattle at home the NFCCG. Lose to Denver in the SB, 34-27.

you have us making it all the way to the super bowl just to lose? man, when you were a kid did you dream like "i wish i NASCAR driver but i know i will lose on the last lap of the daytona 500"?

Jug just envisions Manning in a last ditch comeback late in the fourth where Amerson slips on the frosty turf, loses his man for a game ending 50 yard TD on fourth down.
A passing of the guard if you will.

No No No. We will not lose to a Champ Bailey team.

10-6, NFC East division title... hard fought game against ATL in the championship game and see Denver in the SB, beating them 27 - 24. SB champs.

**knock knock on wood**

you have us making it all the way to the super bowl just to lose? man, when you were a kid did you dream like "i wish i NASCAR driver but i know i will lose on the last lap of the daytona 500"?

I was a Mark Martin fan for 20 years. And during that time, he finished 2nd for the championship 912 times.

I was a Mark Martin fan for 20 years. And during that time, he finished 2nd for the championship 912 times.

I still think he'd have had more success if he wasn't with Roush, even though JR gave him his second chance. Mark was loyal to a fault, then Jack dumped him like a prom date that wouldn't put out.

Nick

If last night's game was any indication of what the season holds for the Giants and Cowboys, we'll pummel them both. I can't see the Eagles giving us any problems either.
-NFC East Champs
-11 wins, 5 losses
-NFC Championship game loss to either 49ers or Packers

Edited from earlier typo...

Last edited by a moderator:
If last night's game was any indication of what the season holds for the Giants and Cowboys, we'll pummel them both. I can't see the Eagles giving us any problems either.
-NFC East Champs
-11 wins, 4 losses
-NFC Championship game loss to either 49ers or Packers

So who do we TIE?

I still think he'd have had more success if he wasn't with Roush, even though JR gave him his second chance. Mark was loyal to a fault, then Jack dumped him like a prom date that wouldn't put out.

Nick

Yeah, except not at all.

Mark was going to retire. He did the "Salute to You" tour, accepted all the gifts, etc, etc, then went to drive for Jack's biggest rival.

10-6. We're not quite there yet.

Yeah, except not at all.

Mark was going to retire. He did the "Salute to You" tour, accepted all the gifts, etc, etc, then went to drive for Jack's biggest rival.

Wasn't he nudged into retirement by Jack, though?

I still think Jack did him a disservice with all the talk of doctored tires and etcetera.

Nick

10-6 (or better)

We have some issues but every other team does too. Do I expect us to burn through the season like a wildfire? No, but I expect other teams to have a different level of respect for this team than they have in the past dozen years or so. If we're healthy come the end of the season we have as good of a chance as anyone to will it all.

i expect the Skins and Giants to fight for the division with the Skins getting the edge late. The Cowboys will be 7-9 or 8-8 and look like world beaters one week and chumps the next. The Eagles are going to have issues this season. New coach, new offense, new defense, questionable team chemistry and the worst fans in football equal a long season.

Well after the first 2 weeks and looking at our schedule. We could be 0-4 going into our bye week... I believe we'll be 1-3 though... Megatron and Stafford will eat us up...is a 12 game winning streak possible? Yes, but realistically, I see us finishing around 7-9 or 9-7 at best.

I am not even sure we will beat Oakland. I think they will give us a lot of trouble unless we seem some major signs of improvement next week. The D flashes occasionally, but the offense can not look that bad until the second half every week if we expect to win any games. I truly believe the team will improve dramatically as the season goes on, and I will bet we will be one of those teams that the rest of the playoff field hopes doesn't make the playoffs, but I am worried we are digging too deep a hole so early in the season.

I'm still thinking that 12-4 is doable. The division we are in can provide us with a 5-1 run. We have some favorable matchups. Griff ran a little more today and had no issues after each run.

Optimist much, BB? Sure, but how were we feeling at 3-6 last year? 0-2 is not fun, but it is not a reason to panic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.