• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Three Good Things Thread

I'm glad! There are many many out there who haven't fared as well.

I'm glad! There are many many out there who haven't fared as well.
I hate to see anyone suffer, but I refuse to live life in fear, much less teach my kids to live in fear.

coaching my son's team at football. I've had at least 10 parents come up to me and tell me their kid loves me. I am a Disney version of Buddy Ryan. I get them so hyped up, ready to hit. I am picking kids up by the pads and holding them in the air after plays laughing. They respond to it so much. I can feel inside this is what is something I am good at.

Going to my first brewery golf tournament tomorrow. Its invite only and I am happy to be back in the beer scene. I like beer so its nice to find others who do as well.

Got a real good group of friends building here. All are parents of kids in wrestling, football, baseball, and soccer. But, being in a small town its pretty much the same parents on the sidelines. Tonight ALL football teams got together and before the main HS coach started talking I was talking to wrestlers I saw were playing and finally said "am I seeing everyone in October for wrestling?" and got a big "YES COACH!". Hoo yah.

coaching my son's team at football. I've had at least 10 parents come up to me and tell me their kid loves me. I am a Disney version of Buddy Ryan. I get them so hyped up, ready to hit. I am picking kids up by the pads and holding them in the air after plays laughing. They respond to it so much. I can feel inside this is what is something I am good at.

Going to my first brewery golf tournament tomorrow. Its invite only and I am happy to be back in the beer scene. I like beer so its nice to find others who do as well.

Got a real good group of friends building here. All are parents of kids in wrestling, football, baseball, and soccer. But, being in a small town its pretty much the same parents on the sidelines. Tonight ALL football teams got together and before the main HS coach started talking I was talking to wrestlers I saw were playing and finally said "am I seeing everyone in October for wrestling?" and got a big "YES COACH!". Hoo yah.
You golf??

Bumpin this shit!

-My son came home from college this week
-My daughter as well
-Intermittent fasting has help me drop around 15lbs and feeling much better when I’m not a fatass

On a micro level I’ve got nothing.

On a macro level I’ve got everything.

I was involved in a very serious auto accident this past Saturday evening with my wife and my pup in the car. We are all ok despite my car (my beautiful awesome car) being sent to car heaven. Life can change in an instant. Hug your loved ones and tell them you love them.

I was involved in a very serious auto accident this past Saturday evening with my wife and my pup in the car. We are all ok despite my car (my beautiful awesome car) being sent to car heaven. Life can change in an instant. Hug your loved ones and tell them you love them.

Damn Chris!

My 1st time back here for months, and this is what I see? I'm glad that your wife and dog are okay.

Not sure how I missed this but so glad you all are okay! I have had several close calls on the highway in the past 5 years - in both cases only inches away from what was probably a fatal crash. Totally out of my control in both cases. My wife and I were hit and run at a Richmond stoplight about 10 years ago - panel truck going full speed according to bystanders. Knocked us both unconscious and turned the Ford sedan into a chunk of metal. Amazingly, neither of us were seriously hurt. But these kinds of things are really startling. Took me several weeks to feel 'normal' again after that one. So if you are feeling 'unsettled' - pretty normal reaction. Again, glad you are all safe!

Not sure how I missed this but so glad you all are okay! I have had several close calls on the highway in the past 5 years - in both cases only inches away from what was probably a fatal crash. Totally out of my control in both cases. My wife and I were hit and run at a Richmond stoplight about 10 years ago - panel truck going full speed according to bystanders. Knocked us both unconscious and turned the Ford sedan into a chunk of metal. Amazingly, neither of us were seriously hurt. But these kinds of things are really startling. Took me several weeks to feel 'normal' again after that one. So if you are feeling 'unsettled' - pretty normal reaction. Again, glad you are all safe!

Thank you, John.

Yeah, I have definitely experienced some emotional/psychological effects. I’m not going to use the term PTSD as I view that differently but something similar for sure. The amazing thing to me is that it all seemed to occur in slow-motion at the time yet I have almost no recollection of most of it now. Weird.

Thank you, John.

Yeah, I have definitely experienced some emotional/psychological effects. I’m not going to use the term PTSD as I view that differently but something similar for sure. The amazing thing to me is that it all seemed to occur in slow-motion at the time yet I have almost no recollection of most of it now. Weird.
Happy all are okay Chris. Has to be one of the weirdest things I've experienced... the slow motion, I've been through it more then once. Like John said, give it some time.

Spring is trying damn hard to arrive here, even hit 50’s last week for a gorgeous day.

With spring comes gardening & I have a head start with a couple flowers, lettuce & spinach.

Got my new mask in the mail for my CPAP, yay for me!

You sumbitches need to start posting in this thread more!

-The rest of the world is starting to realize how much of a shit owner we have.

-Wife made some bomb ass chicken fajitas tonight.

-Starting to string decent workouts together and feeling better. “Getting there” is how I’d describe the intermittent fasting progress.

1. Beat the vid
2. Wife beat the vid
3. Finished a complete comprehensive detail of my new wheels.

1C343826-936E-4102-9E4A-D90AC249F2D1.jpeg

Wrestling season ended with my kid being 4th in state. I keep hearing "at his age, being on the podium is unheard of let alone winning it all and placing again"

He has already started a new form called freestyle. He's being taught by Nathan Tomasello who is a 4x big ten champ and world class wrestler.

I think winter is just about over in Ohio. Just about..

1. Cigar
2. Whiskey
3. Masters & Caps

It's a good day.

Attachments

• 20220410_123239.jpg
    20220410_123239.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 40
  • 20220401_200939.jpg
    20220401_200939.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 38
Hell ya, brother. That's perspective right there

What are you smoking?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.