The Three Good Things Thread

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Ax

The Ugly American
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

I keep forgetting to come by.

Here's some sets of three to try and partially catch up.
1. Finally got around to power washing the deck.
2. Enjoyed pickin' up the gee-tar and running through some John Prine.
3. Got my initial yardwork of the spring done.

1. Wife only having to work 2 days a week continues to make for some fabulous dinners.
2. Found my wood burning pen. Might not use it, but by god I found it!
3. Got my home office straightened up. A little. Very little. I like a messy office Dammit!

1. Able to stain the deck.
2. Completed ANOTHER 2000 piece jigsaw puzzle with the Mrs. o_O
3. Got my weight going back in the right direction.

Kel Varnsen

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

High Point

1. I got to knock out of work early today because of a mostly meeting free day for a change.

2. I went to the park for a nice 90 minute almost 5 mile walk after work.

3. Our 3 yr old niece called us today to say she pooped on the toilet. Always a big moment in the potty training journey.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

1. My kids continue to amaze me. My oldest wants to spend more and more time with me, and it's nice to have so much fun with him. He's old enough to understand concepts that are easier for me to teach him. I've never had the patience before.

2. The above ground pool came a few weeks ago, but I still have not had the opportunity to put it together. Read the directions, what a simple process for such a seemingly complicated item. They have made these things so easy to have, for so cheap. Can't wait to finally have it up and running for the munchkins, and yes...me too!

3. I continue to have one of the best stretches of business since I opened the doors almost 3 years ago. Real estate agents are unable to show the homes as they could, therefore they need all the bells and whistles to market these homes. With agents seeing my marketing methods, and the cost of said methods as opposed to what they were paying to market their goods, I am picking up a lot of new clients. The agent of this house spent almost 1300 bucks marketing this million dollar listing. Here's a shot of the house...

Edit: Holy crap! that image lost integrity when downloading in such a small format.

Attachments

Last edited:

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Navy

my wife traded in her 2013 Ford Edge for a 2020 Explorer XLT. The guy who sold us the car did 85% of the work before we even got there, and all we did was look the car over, drive, and sign. Was very professional and NOT California.

my garden is 90% done. It has the soil turned over, compost and sheep manure in it, and now sweet soil all tilled in. Just need the snow to stop so we can start planting!

I have a dumpster being delivered on Thursday. I am going to clean all of the crap from my external garage and build a proper workshop up there. in my basement I cut out a big chunk of the wall from the bar in to a storage area. i am going to put a wrestling mat in there and make it his own personal dungeon where he can train.

Ax

The Ugly American
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Lazy bastage! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0