• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 'Let's ****ing Go!' Good vs. Evil Incarnate Dallas Up Next Official Week 14 Game Thread

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia

hell.png

Beelzebub.
Lucifer.
Old Nick.
Mephistopheles.
The Dark Lord.
Evil Incarnate.
Satan.

Call them what you will, but the dreaded Dallas Cowboys skulk into DC this coming Sunday, December 12th at 1pm.

It's Good vs. Evil - the 2021 Edition.

Talk about the game HERE, before, during, and after.

Dallas has big play potential and ballhawks. Parsons is an absolute terror. Diggs is dangerous to test. If their run D steps up, our strategy of dominating time of possession as a sort of "defense" will go out the window.

Gonna be a tough game.

This is soooo nostalgic……

Right now, no one respects the Skins, even after a four game win streak in which they faced Brady,Newton,Wilson and Carr.
The media pundits laugh at the mere mention of Washington and a few of them have suggested that Dallas doesn’t even notice them or there’s no reason to be concerned.

Dallas fans are proclaiming that it is they that control Washington’s destiny, that it is out of Washington’s hands.
Some of them have proclaimed they are hanging 40 on the Skins and ending any hopes and dreams the fan base might have.

It’s just as it was when I was a kid in the early 80s!
As to my rebuttal to those Dallas fans? I’ll quote the late George Allen: They’re nothing but a bunch of damn front runners and we’re gonna punch em in the mouth!

Dallas Week!!!!!!! Die you dogs die!!!!

This is a game we will win, Dallas and their fans are overhyping themselves as usual.

Throw records out the window and throw talent level out the window.

Sunday is about sheer will, desire, hunger, drive, and physicality.

Who wants it more? Who is willing to sacrifice?

Looking a little better as the week goes on…

The Redskins I know would have given Tom Brady the ball back with a few minutes to go and he would have led Tampa to a game winning drive.

The Redskins I know would have not picked up the DeAndre Carter fumble vs. Carolina, the Panthers would have then converted a short game sealing TD.

The Redskins I know would have given up the 2 pt. convert to the Seahawks, who would have then proceeded to steal the game in OT.

The Redskins I know would have missed a game deciding 48 yard field goal vs. Vegas.

The Redskins I know would likely lose this coming Sunday in their biggest game of the year hosting Dallas. That said, in my opinion, using the "same old Redskins" line of thinking doesn't cut it currently.

Rivera's group has shown for 4 straight weeks that maybe this team is built a bit different.

They clearly believe in themselves and maybe that is all that matters at this point.

Told you guys this was coming… let’s hope there aren’t more come Sunday…

Can't believe Boone hasn't posted this already this late in Dallas Week. We all know the name change crap but to me, this is tradition!

Mike McCarthy.....You go down there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.