• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Bombshell

It doesn’t say the loans were possibly improper, just that the investigator is looking into whether they were improperly used.

Love AJ but I found absolutely no ‘new news’ in today’s report. How long does an investigation take anyway? Fourteen months seems like enough to me. I would love to ‘trust the process’ but I have no trust at all in Goodell or the league office.

My point was if they WERE improper, we now have the investigator hired by the NFL finding wrongdoing not just by Snyder but by the folks who hired her to investigate Snyder.

My point was if they WERE improper, we now have the investigator hired by the NFL finding wrongdoing not just by Snyder but by the folks who hired her to investigate Snyder.

I get that but that’s not what’s being implied.

And if it were, it would only increase the likelihood of this report being buried like the last one was.

I get that but that’s not what’s being implied.

And if it were, it would only increase the likelihood of this report being buried like the last one was.

Gotcha. Missed that distinction the first pass. Why is the NFL in the business of giving loans in the first place?

Every time I get a notification that someone has posted in 'The Bombshell' thread my pulse quickens... is this it?

One of these days, it's going to be 'the post'. Cannot wait for that.

I wish they would post why. Just saying that it’s 1st and goal means nothing.

It seems like they are all hearing the same thing though. Must be a little fire associated with the smoke now.

They don't know and don't have the juice to know. But of course they aren't going to admit that.

Cannot verify… yet

Everyone has convinced me that a bid has been accepted. Just far too much smoke to think otherwise.

Seems like it. Want to see a formal report. Lots of buzz, but no details.

Stymie: Don't drink the milk!
Spanky: Why??
Stymie: It's spoiled!

Kinda how I feel about Twitter/Social Media tonight.....

Not saying there's not smoke, but right now it's 'I heard a ruckus in Josh Harris hotel room'. Literally no reputable reports of a sale.

I mean other than Rick Snider's bullshit 'I don't know but I know but don't quote me' nonsense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.