• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Bombshell

I have YouTube dialed in and a big bowl of popcorn ready. 😉

If true I wonder what the number is. Sheer majority?

Not too tough to count the votes within the committee. 🤣

If true I wonder what the number is. Sheer majority?

Not too tough to count the votes within the committee.

Grant and Danny said someone 'in the know' says that Mahoney has the power to do it by herself because she's 'chairperson' of the whole thing...

Are we supposed to know who those people are? I mean, we know Snyder is avoiding congress, but I don't even know who those people are in the picture. You could probably tell me names and I wouldn't know. It does appear that Snyder and Wright knew to hide from the camera though. I guess they don't want people to know what kind of "business" they are up to.

Sounds like Ron is saying there IS a written version somewhere.

With all due respect to Coach Rivera, each and every change he cited took place because they were forced.

Credit is due for all of the positive cultural improvements, and should be praised and absolutely not be overlooked, but it is dangerous to pretend that decades of unprofessional behavior have magically been set right while the driver of the bus is still behind the wheel. Snyder didn’t suddenly have a ‘come to Jesus‘ moment and intentionally choose to set a new and just path.

This franchise will never again obtain the level of respect and admiration that is once had until the cancer that is Daniel Snyder is exorcised.

Last edited:
Are we supposed to know who those people are? I mean, we know Snyder is avoiding congress, but I don't even know who those people are in the picture. You could probably tell me names and I wouldn't know. It does appear that Snyder and Wright knew to hide from the camera though. I guess they don't want people to know what kind of "business" they are up to.

1655985130915.png
1655985517443.png
1655985599163.png
1655985698486.png

I BELIEVE these are the 4 referenced.... but it's more the optics that AT LEAST 6 team officials (high ranking ones) are partying on a boat in France, and bragging about it, while one of them... the OWNER... is the subject of a hearing in front of congress.

This also continues to lessen my respect for Wright. I know he's a "good guy" and he's well respected around the league, but it appears from the outside that he's fallen in line with Snyder. The people may be different in the front office, but once again the tone deafness continues to be obvious. There's absolutely no respect for anything beyond the tips of their own noses.

I can't really get mad at the 4 execs referenced in the picture, because Dan is the boss, so we don't know the circumstances of how they were included... but Wright needs to be the smarter head here and say "guys, given the circumstances, let's be very tasteful about how we conduct ourselves." They're also not the ones under fire, so I don't expect them to be turning their lives off, but just be aware of how it's going to look when you post a picture ON THE OWNERS BOAT...

I agree that these 4 probably just did what the boss said and went on a free trip. I also wonder if the lady who posted this picture posted a lot of others from this trip and only this one was selected. It’s not abnormal for people to post constantly from vacation, but I feel like this one was selected to generate outrage when 99.99% of the people don’t even know who is in this picture.

As for Wright, I totally agree that he’s become another Snyder stooge. I haven’t been impressed with anything he has done and it keeps getting worse. If Snyder wants to duck congress and head out of the country, fine. We all know he’s a weasel. But if Wright is the guy that is supposed to help change the culture and clean up the image, at the very least lay low during all of this. He has to know this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.