• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Bombshell

Right about now the owners and their staff’s are bleach-bitting every computer they own. If Dan’s gonna be sacrificed then all traces of blowback are being eliminated from the rest of the league. I’m pretty sure that’s the only thing holding up little satan’s exile.

If they don’t get rid of him this year then the league is more corrupt than I thought.

Have no idea how legit this intel is but seems the bitch ass owners are ‘voting’ to suspend satan, not oust him.

Yeah, short of some extreme revelation I have zero belief the NFL is going to do anything close to removing him.

Here’s where we start to find out how seriously the NFL is taking this matter and how far they are willing to go to protect Dan Snyder.

I'll be totally shocked if either of them shows up voluntarily for this. I think it takes a subpoena and a negotiated list of questions.

It looks really bad if they force Congress to subpoena them. Now refusing will be Snyder’s first and only impulse. But the NFL which claims to be fully complying with all congressional requests may see it differently. And this committee may prefer having Snyder and Goodell on record as refusing to answer questions vs. negotiating away anything that might be difficult to answer. If this is a real hearing vs. just a dog and pony show designed to put the issue to bed, they won’t negotiate what’s going to be asked.

But given we have no reason not to be cynical as hell, we are likely to see them both decline, and if they are subpoenaed, likely they’ll bring their lawyers and refuse to answer.

But given they are in the crucial moments of looking for new stadium funding, this is not good press for them.

Last edited:
imho

This is just another step in a process that the NFL started a long time ago. I'm more convinced than ever that they want him out, but they know the other owners will not vote. They're doing everything they can to get it to the point that when the dust settles... Snyder is standing in the room alone trying to pay for everything out of pocket and he will have no choice. Sponsors are going to start being focused on. I imagine this investigation uncovers more and more of these little pieces that will add on to the pile. I don't think the NFL will publicly push him out from this. This is some serious conspiracy theory type stuff but it all just seems to fit together too well.

I'm continuing to believe this may be still an option. With now all 3 jurisdictions sayin NO money toward a stadium... Sndyer is going to have to foot the bill himself, or try to find a corporate sponsor who will.

But does the NFL give a rat’s ass whether the Commanders have a new stadium? I’m skeptical. A new stadium might help attract attendees but that’s not where the real money is coming from anyway.

But does the NFL give a rat’s ass whether the Commanders have a new stadium? I’m skeptical. A new stadium might help attract attendees but that’s not where the real money is coming from anyway.

It does when the guy who has to pay for the stadium owes them money.

I also think it's yet another terrible look. It's not a coincidence that we have no Prime Time games... as much as fans hate them, the league likely WANTS us to have night games. Night shots of the monuments are great, but when the stadium is ugly, empty, and nearly falling on the opposing QB... it effects the image on a national stage.

My point wasn't that the NFL was going to look at this and say "you have no support, you're out." I think it has more to do with the fact that the local legislation is now actively pushing against something most belived was unbeatable... an NFL franchise.

Has anyone heard if Snyder and/or Goodell has formalized an appointment with Congress. This past Monday was the supposed deadline.

They are supposedly ‘still talking’ whatever that means 🤔

Has anyone heard if Snyder and/or Goodell has formalized an appointment with Congress. This past Monday was the supposed deadline.

I believe the deadline was somewhere around the 22nd or 27th? I cant remember

I believe the deadline was somewhere around the 22nd or 27th? I cant remember

The hearing is scheduled for June 22. A date was also given iirc for them to notify their intention to attend. I am fairly certain that that date was June 6.

The Broncos are selling for a reported $4.65 Billion. The Broncos. In the Denver market.

If the Broncos are worth that much, how much is Danny sitting on in DC with this media market?

Yeah, yeah, I know the team is supposedly not worth as much due to not winning, declining season ticket sales, a lousy stadium, and a host of other things but it is still one of only 32 NFL franchises and it's in one of the biggest media markets in the country.

How stupid is Danny to keep fighting this shit when he could sell it for that?

Only thing Lord Farquuad loves more than money is spite. He’ll never willingly sell. Ever.

Looks like Goodell is likely going to be the one to absorb as much as he can for Snyder...

POS Snyder is a gutless coward. Not sure how much more of he and this team I want to have anything to do with. The idea of rooting for a Snyder owned team for the rest of my life isn’t very appealing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.